Top Taylor Swift Songs From Each Album

My List Of Top Songs From Each Taylor Swift Album

Taylor Swift was Fearless when she said Speak Now in her Red dress in 1989 forever scarring her Reputation. That was bad. I'm sorry.

142
http://wallpaperstock.net/taylor-swift-wallpapers_29293_1920x1200.jpg

I still remember my first Taylor Swift song I ever heard. I remember dancing to You Belong With Me in my friend's bedroom and thinking it was the most relatable thing...at ten years old. I went through a period of time when I was in high school when I thought I would be cooler if I didn't like Taylor Swift. Well, y'all, I have returned to my roots to tell you my top songs from each of Taylor's albums.

1.) Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - Taylor Swift

Some people want a love story like Nathan and Haley. Me? I always wanted a relationship like the couple in this song. They grew up down the street from each other. They were high school sweethearts. They were married and raised their children in the town they grew up in. Y'all, I'm crying just thinking about it.

2.) You Belong With Me - Fearless

I cannot even begin to express my love for this song. It may seem basic to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I feel like this is a song everyone relates to. We all know it, the story of unrequited love. The story of the nerd in love with someone "out of her league" who's in love with someone no good for him.This leaves you recreating the dance scene in the beginning of video where you're in your room on a typical Tuesday night listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. Been there, done that.

The Story of Us...or Dear John...or Sparks Fly...or Ours

Okay, I honestly couldn't pick a song from Speak Now. It's my all time favorite Taylor Swift album. Every song fills me with nostalgia of days gone by. I listened to Dear John for a week straight earlier this year. Sparks Fly and The Story of Us make me wanna dance my worries away. Ours was such a dang cute song about love overcoming the critics, and that music video...sigh, cue all the heart eyes. I'm just going to have to write a whole other post about how great this album was.

Red - Red

Yes, my top song from this album is the title track. This song is sang with so much passion and gusto. Also, that banjo intro! Let's talk about that beat in the bridge. Also, talking about how hard it is getting over someone and the memory of them is still burned in your memory...I feel that in my soul, y'all.

Bad Blood - 1989

media.giphy.com

OOOOH IT'S SAD TO THINK ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES YOU AND IIIII!!!!

This song is such a bop! If you're angry, this is the song for you. Got someone that did you wrong? This song is absolutely perfect. It's so dancable too, which is a plus!

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things - Reputation

media.giphy.com

Okay, I admittedly haven't listened to all of Reputation. It's not my favorite T-Swift album. However, when my friend played this for me it became an instant bop, in which I sat in the backseat of the car thinking, "OOOOH BURN!!!" It is so much fun!

So, yes. In short. I love Taylor Swift.