25 Latinx-Owned Fashion Brands Everyone Should Know

25 Latinx-Owned Fashion Brands Every Fashion-Lover And Hispanic Community Ally Should Know

Each designer is making wearable art.

147347

As conscious consumers, we're all making an effort to support small businesses and businesses owned by people of color. When it comes to artists and creatives in particular, there exists such a multitude of options that it can be hard to dig through options to find the ones that are truly good.

These designers and artists below aren't just representatives and pillars of the Hispanic community, they're pioneers of the fashion world absolutely everyone should know about, whether you're a fashion lover or simply want to support artists of color and small business owners.

Each trailblazer has a personal story rich in the heritage of their ancestors which can be seen in their incredible silhouettes, fabrics, and the communities they've manifested in a way that pays homage to where each has come from.

Raul Lopez of LUAR

@luar

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.