Top Food & Drinks In the Phoenix Area

Top Food & Drinks In the Phoenix Area

If you're eating and drinking, it might as well be good

99
Top Food & Drinks In the Phoenix Area
Gina Salvatore

If you ever find yourself in the Phoenix, Tempe, or Scottsdale area there are a few places you need to eat at and a few you should consider just going for the atmosphere!

1. Fuzzy Taco

If you're looking for tacos, burritos, and a cheap beer you've come to the right place. Fuzzy Taco has a good sized menu with even better-sized beer. A PBR in a giant glass with cost you $2 and a Miller Lite is only $3. The burrito bowl was a hefty size and the queso needed to be smothered all over noodles in my opinion- cheesy and a little spicy which was perfect. To top of the meal you shouldn't forget a freshly poured green tea shot to get you feeling refreshed.

2. Cindy's Arizona Cafe

Located only one mile from Hohokam Stadium, home of the Oakland A's, this diner was interesting, to say the least. My friend and I walked into the owner saying someone walked out on him that morning and the gentlemen at the table next to us were retelling stories of his old girlfriends and he had more ladies than I could count on my fingers and toes... Aside from that, the food was amazing. The bacon was crispy, the waffle was crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside and the eggs were cooked to diner perfection. If you're looking for a place with great breakfast food, this is it.

3. Pedal Haus Brewery

Pedal Haus Brewery is a place you should absolutely hit up for the atmosphere. This outdoor bar has corn hole and ping pong tables which is an absolute yes for me. The vibe is cool with string lights all around and outdoor fire pits with seating for big groups. The food at this place was mediocre. The only options for your burger are medium or well done which was disappointing for the girl who likes her burgers basically mooing on the plate. The second time we went I got a Margherita pizza which honestly, was better than the burger and it's not a pizza joint. Needless to say, this location is a must for the atmosphere 100% and the beer selection is on point.

4. Slickables

Is there anything better than cookies and ice cream? These fresh baked cookies held a giant scoop of ice cream and were the perfect treat after a long day in the sun. You can choose from a variety of cookie and ice cream options so there is surely a winning combination for everyone.

5. The Baked Bear

The Baked Bear is one of the tiniest spots I've ever seen but man do they pack a punch in their deserts! This one is a scoop of their classic bear tracks ice cream sandwiched between a warm glazed donut. If that doesn't get your stomach growling I don't know what will. You'll down this ice cream sandwich in no time at all.

6. Fat Tuesday's

Let's talk about some classic NOLA styled drinks for a second. This place was hoppin' for Sunday Funday and the drinks were just as wild. You can choose from a variety of flavors for these frozen alcoholic slushies. 10/10 would recommend the blue raspberry and the banana as shown here.

7. Creamistry

Ice cream is where it's at in the Phoenix area. Creamistry takes a plain or flavored base and then adds your favorite toppings. Seen here is a cake batter base with brownie chunks in it. After they mix up your base they use liquid nitrogen to make the liquid a creamy texture that is perfect for scooping.

8. CASA

Low-quality picture for a high-quality bar. This bar has buckets that you can get any drink you want in. They have their house suggestions but you can rock out with a beer, mixed drink, or hey, you want water in your bucket, you get water. The atmosphere at CASA is incredibly fun and the indoor dance floor is not for the faint of heart. So if you're looking to get down with your bad self-head to CASA, grab a bucket and get your dance on!