23 Awesome Country Songs To Add To Your Playlist

How could anyone not like country?

118
https://www.pexels.com/photo/fashion-woman-working-girl-34071/

For some reason, country music is one of the least popular types of music. But there are actually several good songs and music groups. And the best part is, some songs can actually relate to how you are feeling. Here are some really good examples:

"Country Girl" By Luke Bryan

Perfect song for any country girl to dance to!

"Strawberry Wine" By Deanna Carter

When you're thinking about your first love, or just a blast from your past.

"Suds in the Bucket" By Sara Evans

When everyone's "little girl" suddenly grows up and falls in love.

"Any Man of Mine" By Shania Twain

When you're picky about what kind of man you want.

"This One's For The Girls" By Martina McBride 

Dedicated to all the girls in the world.

"My Church" By Maren Morris

A great song to listen to during a Sunday drive on a highway.

"Forever and Ever Amen" By Randy Travis

A great song to play at your wedding.

"Speak to a Girl" By Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

Tim and Faith spell out how every man should treat (or speak) to a girl.

"I Told You So" By Keith Urban

When you're upset with the love of your life for breaking up with you when you think you're both meant to be.

"This Kiss" By Faith Hill

When your first kiss is so powerful.

"Before You Called Me Baby" By Caitlyn Smith 

When you're so in love that you don't remember what life was like without that boy.

"Don't Give up On Our Love" By Caitlyn Smith

When you're afraid your significant other is breaking up with you.

"Humble and Kind" By Tim McGraw

Important life lessons from Tim McGraw.

"She's Country" By Jason Aldean

When you're describing a country girl who is as sassy as she is beautiful.

"Jolene" By Dolly Parton

When you're afraid that any beautiful girl will take your man away.

"My Little Girl" By Tim McGraw

When you're a daughter thinking of all the good times you and your dad have had together.

"Red Ragtop" By Tim McGraw

When you're thinking of all the wild things you did at college age, or when you're thinking about a first love.

"The Way You Love Me" By Faith Hill

When you love everything about him.

"Goodbye Earl" By Dixie Chicks 

When you want to get a good laugh out of a song.

"This Ring" By T Carter Music

Another perfect wedding song.

"Own the Night" By Lady Antebellum 

When you dream of your perfect lover.

"Get to Me" By Lady Antebellum 

What it would take for someone to go out with you.

"You'll Always Be My Baby"

No matter what you do wrong, and no matter where you go, you will always be loved, and you will always be your parents "baby."

These are just a few examples of some great country songs. If you're not a country music lover, I encourage you to check out any of these songs or musicians. You may find out that you like it after all.