Top 5 Reasons to See Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The reasons I think people should see this movie, even if they aren't fans of Harry Potter.

26

So, the new movie from J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, just premiered this past weekend and I went to see it on Saturday afternoon. It's about Newt Scamander, the author of one of the textbooks mentioned in the Harry Potter series, and follows his journey while in New York. It was actually really good, in my opinion. Here is a list of the reasons I think someone should go see the movie, even if they aren't a fan of Harry Potter.

1. The Fantastic Beasts

This beauty is called an Occamy and they grow/shrink to fit the space they are in. They also really like to eat insects. There's a lot more where that came from!

2. Where to Find Them

Yes, they live in a case. Well, for now, that is. What until you see the inside of the case though!

3. The Mating Dance

Here is a video of Eddie Redmayne who plays the main character Newt Scamander in the movie, teaching Jimmy Fallon part of the mating dance in the movie.

4. Johnny Depp

Yes, the rumors are true. Johnny Depp indeed makes a surprise appearance in the movie!

5. The Soundtrack

While this may just be me becuase I love James Newton Howard, but I think the soundtrack is amazing and is a great reason to watch the film!

I would definitely go and see this film again and I highly encourage you guys to watch it as well!