Top 4 Hair and Clippers Brands For Men

Top 4 Hair and Clippers Brands For Men

Brands For Men

20
​Brands For Men

Men love a good shave. Sometimes that shave takes them down to their local barbershop where they can get their beard trimmed and lined up. Other times, however, men are forced to resort to the sanctitude of their homes for a proper shave. That's why it's important that they have proper and the best, shaving tools at home. From beard ointment to beard oil, clippers, all the way to a proper clipper and shaving machine. If you're a man struggling to find that right brand for your beard trimming and shaving needs then don't you fear, this article will help you solve that problem. And if you're also struggling with finding the right skin and beard products for your beard then head over to Essensy and they'll take care of all your needs. Now without further ado, here are the top 4 hair and clippers brands for men.

Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000

The Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 7000 makes sure that your hair trimming and shaving needs are handled, from head to toe. This sleek and well-designed machine comes with almost 20 different attachments. These attachments range from shaving heads, to guard your body and beard, making these clippers suitable for any sort of shaving situation. The machine also offers Dual Cut Technology which ensures a precise trim and a well-groomed look. It's easy to change between gears and can run without a cord for 5 hours, making it a convenient clipper to have around the house. You can easily maintain and clean these clippers by simply running the parts underwater in your sink.

Braun Hair Clippers MGK3080

These clippers from Braun are catered to clip every hair on your body. When you buy the Braun Hair Clippers you're not only buying the clippers, but you're also buying an electric razor attachment that comes along in the package. You also get several other attachments as well like precision trimmer, nose trimming, and a Gillette ProGlide razor for those bros that opt for clean shaves. The Brain Hair Clippers also comes with four different comb attachments for any length hairstyle or beard. It's a fully waterproof clipper machine that can run on cordless energy for up to one hour. Meaning you can enjoy a lengthy shave in the shower.

Panasonic ER-GP82 Professional Cord/Cordless Hair Clipper

The Panasonic ER-GP82 Professional Cord/Cordless Hair Clipper packs a punch as well as an aesthetic appeal. These clippers are the new and improved version of their predecessor, the ER-GP80, Panasonic's best-selling clippers. However, the Panasonic ER-GP82 Professional Cord/Cordless Hair Clipper gives you the precise cut you're looking for. With 5 lengths and a 45-degree cutting angle, this clipper can cut long hairs, short hairs, plugged in, plugged out. It's also a well-designed, sleeky smooth machine, fitted with carbon fiber and titanium.

Wahl Color Pro Cordless Hair Clipper

Wahl Color Pro Cordless Hair Clipper adds a different design to the regular titanium and dark clippers men are so accustomed to. With a wide variety of color-coded shaving combs, you will never get lost with sizes and heights. Plus it also adds an aesthetic appeal to the machine. It's also a great way to keep tabs on what hair length your girlfriend liked the most. In more technical terms, this clipper is great for travel, as it lasts a full 60 minutes without a cord, and is compact, fitting perfectly in any sort of luggage or carry-on.

So there you have it, the top 4 hair and clippers brands for men that you need to check out right now! Browse through them online or head to your nearest store and purchase one of the bad boys to make sure you keep a clean shave for the weekend.

Read Bluehost Review