The Top 2 Ways to Tuck In Your Shirt

The Top 2 Ways to Tuck In Your Shirt

253
The Top 2 Ways to Tuck In Your Shirt
GQ

In terms of using classic style techniques, there's no better time to start than the present. Today I'll be showing you the best methods to keep your shirt tucked in!

The Free Method

The first method is the military tuck. You won't need to spend anything, but it isn't as effective as the paid method. There are many, many different methods of tucking your shirt, though the military tuck is by far the most effective.

How well the military tuck works depends on how you wear your belt. The main force keeping the excess fabric tucked in is your belt. If the belt you're wearing isn't tight enough, the shirt will come untucked easily. With that said, if the military doesn't work immediately, try tightening your belt. If this still doesn't work, then it's time for method two.

The Paid Method

Method number two is to use shirt stays. This is the way I personally use to tuck in my shirt and consider the absolute best shirt-tucking method. They're also the first choice of StyleTubers like Alpha M. and RMRS (I was surprised by their popularity too!) Most cost between $20-$30, which is a pretty reasonable price for what you're getting. You can find my top choice at the end of this article.

See the difference? This is the magic of shirt stays.

KKandJay: https://www.kkandjay.com/shop?category=Shirttail%20Garter