Top 10 Weight Loss Tricks That Work If Diets and Exercise Don’t Help Anymore
popular

The following weight loss tricks are scientifically proven blasting body fat.

1612

Have you always thought that dieting was a torturous activity or that you would miss out on all the delicious food? Refraining from eating unhealthy foods that have the potential to make you gain weight is difficult, especially if you have a culinary hobby. But actually, dieting can be done easily and fun you know. Check out these tips and tricks to make your weight loss program fun!

We Tested 14 Popular Weight Loss Tricks, Here Are The Results

woman kneeling beside manPhoto by Jonathan Borba on Unsplash

The Internet is full of secrets to get a great body quickly and easily. But which ones should you trust?

One of our editors decided to test all of them firsthand to be able to tell right from wrong, so you don't have to repeat her mistakes.

We should warn you that everybody is different, and what works for one might not work for someone else and vice versa. Here we want to share our own experience and observations. READ FULL ARTICLE >>>

15 Fat-Burning Foods to Fire Up Your Weight Loss

sliced meat on white ceramic plate beside green vegetable salad on white ceramic bowlPhoto by Sigmund on Unsplash

We don't always have to cut out whole groups of foods or eat less in order to lose weight. On the contrary, we need to eat enough to give our body the fuel and much-needed calories and nutrients so it can take care of itself. Eating healthy is more than just not eating junk food. Eating healthy means eating the right foods for us that are nutritious and boost our metabolism, thus speeding up our weight loss process!

I always says YES to a healthy lifestyle and self-improvement, and that's exactly why we want to introduce you to 15 foods that will help you lose weight faster! READ MORE >>>

The Weight-Loss Plan That Works Best for Men

I Reached My Weight Loss Goal, And You Can, Too

For guys, the battle of the bulge can be a bit easier than for women. Still, you'll want to choose one of the best weight-loss plans for men.

In the United States, an alarming 71 percent of men are overweight or obese, per data from the Kaiser Family Foundation. The good news is men may find it easier to lose weight than women. READ FULL ARTICLE >>>

10 Weight Loss Tips That Work If Diets & Exercise Don’t Help Anymore

The best weight loss tips for you ! | Slimming Tips Blog - A… | Flickrwww.flickr.com

According to the results of studies by scientists from big U.S. Universities, only 1 out of 5 people managed to lose the extra weight that was at least 10% of their body mass. One of the reasons that makes losing weight such a hard task is the plateau effect. This is a phenomenon where the weight stops decreasing despite all efforts. READ MORE >>>