Top 10 Coolest S'well Bottles You Need For Your Collection

If you don't have one (or two), you should.
3029

I remember first starting to notice the influx of S'well Bottles at school. I wondered, what was so fascinating about these water bottles? Here's what: It's a bottle that keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S'well also pairs with different charity organizations and aims to diminish the estimated 50 billion plastic bottles that are dumped in landfill sites each year. I knew I had to find myself a S'well right away. So, I purchased a 17oz Teakwood bottle from the wood collection.

While shopping with my sister one day, I saw a knock-off S'well in pink with gold foil writing that read, "Southern and Sassy." My sister and I exchanged glances, smiled, and knew that this water bottle was made for me. So, I bought it.

Since the shopping spree, I have been wondering what other S'well Bottles are out there (knock-off or real). After doing some research and many other shopping sprees later, here is what I have found to be the top 10 coolest S'well Bottles ever created:

1. Teakwood

Buy it here: http://www.swellbottle.com/product/best-insulated-...

2. Southern and Sassy

Get it here: http://marysquare.com/collections/stainless-steel-...

3. White Marble

Find it here: http://www.swellbottle.com/product/elements-collec...

4. Colorful Zentangle

Purchase it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/492537995/colorful-ze...

5. Crochet Covered

Warm up your water bottles here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/473931701/stainless-s...

6. Personalized

Personalize it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/493688598/personalize...

7. In the Stars

Buy it here: http://www.swellbottle.com/product/in-the-stars/

8. Monogrammed

Monogram it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/476207410/personalize...

9. Chance This is Wine

Get it here: http://www.charmingcharlie.com/chance-this-is-wine...

10. Initialed

Find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/493339647/personalize...