Top 10 Best Tik Tok Songs

Top 10 Best Tik Tok Songs

I may or may not be able to keep up with my middle school aged campers when they dance to Tik Tok songs.

379
Top 10 Best Tik Tok Songs

Against my better judgement, I let my 11, 12, and 13 year old campers introduce me to Tik Tok last Summer. After thinking they were adorable in their dances, I returned back to college to discover my grown up friends using the app. I have to say over the year, the app has gone from innocent dancing, to some more adult dancing content, but nonetheless the songs and dances are poppin'. Much like everyone else, I caved and downloaded the app; I even made a few videos myself. While I do enjoy the tips and hacks, I have to say my favorite part about the viral app is the music and the dancing. So, in my humble opinion as a Tik Tok addict, these are the 10 best songs on the app right now:

1. 'Savage' by Megan Thee Stallion

This might be the most popular dance to come off the app thus far and one of the most fun.

@addisonre on Tik Tok

2. 'Sunday Best' by Surfaces

I personally loved this song before Tik Tok, but it is such a feel-good song and i can't stop doing the dance.

@sofiawylie on Tik Tok

3. 'Blueberry Faygo' by Lil Mosey

The vibes on this song just scream summer.

@avani on Tik Tok

4. 'Roxanne' by Arizona Zervas

This was one of the first songs to get popular on Tik Tok and we all know why... #catchy

@itstaylerholder on Tik Tok

5. 'Like That' by Doja Cat ft. Gucci Mane

The cute little dane that goes with this Doja song, and quite frankly all her songs, is adorable and super fun to do. This song also has a good beat and rhythm to it and is a mix of pop and rap for all the mixed genre people out there.

@madi on Tik Tok

6. 'Valentino' by 24kGolden

This one is more on the new mumble rap side, but I really like the beat.

@officialhowiemandel on Tik Tok

7. 'Vibez' by DaBaby

DaBaby has an incredible voice and beat combination that gets stuck in your head for days and I am not mad about it at all.

@kyliejenner on Tik Tok

8. 'Hot Shower' by Chance the Rapper ft. MadeinTYO & DaBaby

This one is a funky and fun tune with an adorable dance and it a rap song that isn't too vulgar or mainstream. A.K.A. this song is a banger.

@alanmustdie on Tik Tok

9. 'Out West' by Jackboys and Travis Scott ft. Young Thug

This is arguably one of the most simple Tik Tok dances and shortest videos people make on the app, but the song has a cool western (not country) vibe mixed with rap, because they're out west!!!

@dixiedamelio on Tik Tok

10. 'The Box' by Roddy Rich

This song would not be as popular as it is today without this app absolutely blowing it up with that dance attached and that is all I'm going to say.

@charlidamelio on Tik Tok

I'm sorry, but I had to leave out Lottery. That song just doesn't hit right, but the dance is awesome.