Toot Sweet Ployse (Poll)

Toot Sweet Ployse (Poll)

Vote for your fave Kath & Kim line!

26
Toot Sweet Ployse (Poll)

Australia's most popular satiric sitcom about suburbanite mom and daughter - still unparalleled!

Kath trying to help Kim lose weight

Kath:

Look at moy, look at moy. Kimmy, Look at moy. Now I've got one word to say to you... Ozone.

Kim:
What?

Kath:
The ozone diet. It's taking Hollywood by storm, Kim. See what you do is, you eating nothing but air for two weeks and then nothing but red meat for two weeks so it all evens out.

Little baby cheeses

Kim:

Here's your statue, Mum.

Kath:
Oh, what for the love of God is that?

Kim:
It's the statue you wanted.

Kath:
What? No it's not, Kim.

Kim:
Yes it is, it's a statue of little baby cheeses.

Kath:
Little baby cheeses? Oh little baby *Jesus*, Kim, *Jesus*. [Exasperated] Oh, Jesus.

I like the sound of him

Kim:
Oh, listen to this, Mum. [She reads from a novel] "He stood to attention, his sword erect, ready to take his punishment. He was a throbbing member of an exclusive club. The lord laughed as he thought of the noble knight's rogering."

Kath:
Oh, that sounds great, Kim.

Kim:
Yeah, it's the new Jeffrey Archer.

Kath:
Oh right. What happens in the end?

Kim:
I don't know. I haven't started it yet - that was just Jeffrey's bio in the front.

Kath:
Oh, he sounds nice.

Kim:
He does, doesn't he.

Kath:
Yeah, I like the sound of him.

Kim:
Oh, I always have.

Kath:

Hmm, decent.

It's mummie's turn!

[responding to Epponnee Rae's crying] Epponnee stop whinging, it's mummie's turn now!