To The Kids I Nanny This Summer

To The Kids I Nanny This Summer

I don't know what my life would be like without you girls

12
To The Kids I Nanny This Summer
McKenzie Brouk

Being a nanny comes with its high points and its low points, but being an important part of a child's life is so rewarding. There are days where I do not want to go to "work", but then I get there and the kids I nanny somehow know how to completely turn my day around.

Dear kiddos,

The school year with you two was fun, but summer will be even better. I have never met two little girls in my life who make me smile, and enjoy my job as much as you girls have. Although there are times where we get on each other toes, crying fits, and back-talk there are so many times where there is just complete laughter, and those are the moments that makes being a nanny truly special. Whenever we play Zingo I seriously get a workout with just how much we laugh, and I would not trade that for the world. Thank you for teaching how to stay calm, and be patient. There are times where I feel my head might explode from the whining, or when you refuse to take a bath or eat, but eventually it happens (sometimes it involves a sucker at the end).

I feel like I have known both of you for much longer than a year, but I guess that is what happens when you spend 4 days a week with someone! I cant believe we will be entering summer schedule which means more time together, probably a few more meltdowns, maybe not liking me at times, but absolutely ten times more fun. I promise to make this summer one to remember with movies, swimming, ice cream dates, going on adventures, and being completely exhausted by the end of the day.

Thank you for being such a huge part of my life, and let's enjoy these last two months have together. Most importantly let's start planning the summer craziness!

Love,

Kenzie