To The Girl Who Forgets Just How Special She Really Is

It is not often that people stumble upon someone quite like you.

263
Unsplash

Hey you. Yes, YOU.

You know who you are. We all need a little reassurance every once in a while, and I'm about to give you some that will hopefully ease your worries.

I felt the need to write this to you because I believe you are seriously one of the most awesome people that I have ever met, and I don't want you to ever forget that, either.

I know things get tough sometimes, and life can really take a toll on you -- but you got this.

I can honestly say I have never met anyone who captures a room quite like you do. Your energy and ~good vibes only~ attitude truly radiate like sunlight off of your soul.

You are so genuinely happy and always having a good time, just livin' life, and I hate to see you question just how truly special you are.

Never compare yourself to anyone else, because it is not often that people stumble upon someone quite like you.

Give yourself more credit.

You work hard and juggle so many things at once. It's normal to feel overwhelmed, stressed, and unsure of what tomorrow holds. Don't let those kinds of thoughts bring you down.

We are so young right now and have a ton of life to live ahead of us. You're definitely not alone in feeling lost every now and again.

You're human, and experiencing those types of feelings means that you care, which is actually a really good thing.

There is a much bigger plan for your life that you may not see right now, and that's totally okay. But find comfort in knowing that you're doing everything right, and hard work always pays off in the end.

You have accomplished so many big things this far in your life, and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you. Your creativity and artistic abilities will open doors for you to receive opportunities you probably haven't even thought of yet.

I am so lucky to have had someone like you by my side throughout this crazy thing we call college. I have had the pleasure of watching you grow into someone who's so independent and ready to take on the real world, and I don't doubt for a second that you will have great success in doing so.

Whatever you do, don't give up.

I'm rooting for you, and I know a few others who are too!! Always, always, alwayskeep your head held high because you are a beautiful person inside and out.

I hope you don't ever forget that.