To the girl who called me braindead because I voted for President Trump.

While I honestly should have just passed by it, like I do a lot of CNN-fed snowflake ramblings, this one was too stupid to pass up.

66
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/30/6364492246650873831730021609_trump.jpg

Earlier this week, an odyssey article was published that asserted that "any female (or human) who isn't upset with our Trump's time in office is either aloof or braindead." The whole thing was a modge-podge of grammatical errors, liberal B.S. and feminist propaganda. While I honestly should have just passed by it, like I do a lot of CNN-fed snowflake ramblings, this one was too stupid to pass up. So, fellow author, sit down and learn a thing or two.

1. "He signed an executive order to undo President Obama's Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces order"

First of all, it's not President Obama anymore darling, it's Mr. Obama. Proper etiquette instructs the use of the prefix "President" only when referring to the current Commander-In-Chief. This is true of other elected officials as well. Obama's time is over (thank goodness), President Trump is in charge now.

Second, no one has a right to know what another one makes without permission. They don't, end of story. It did nothing for the wage gap, it just violated privacy. Saying that it was "one of the few ways our government evaluated and recorded whether or not men and women were receiving equal pay" is wrong. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, "Every covered employer must keep certain records for each non-exempt worker. The Act requires no particular form for the records, but does require that the records include certain identifying information about the employee and data about the hours worked and the wages earned" They already know, but nice try.

Lastly, you asserted that "this order put an end to forced arbitration clauses for sexual harassment.This means sexual harassment claims are forced to be handled privately instead of in a public court." You can take any claim to public courts. ANY. CLAIM. Sexual harassment claims will typically not make it further than circuit courts, simply because they aren't important enough to make it to the higher levels; but this depends on who the claim is against. If it is against Joe Nobody, then it will probably stay circuit. If it was made against Max Millionaire, then it might make it higher up.

2. "He tweeted that sexual harrassment in the military should be expected"

The tweet itself said "26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military--only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men and women together?"

Well? What did you expect? Not everyone is a fine upstanding citizen, not even in the military. Things happen, and they need to be dealt with swiftly and severely. But you can't seriously expect that crimes aren't going happen when men and women are in close proximities for months. Things SHOULDN'T happen, but they do. And the POS that commits an act like that needs punished.

3."He signed an anti-abortion policy"

Good, I hope he signs more. Abortion is a heinous act, utterly contemptible. I know there are going to be comments concerning the 1% of abortion that *might* be considered needed, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the abortions that are used as a form of birth control, the ones that girls have because they just don't want the child. THAT'S what is horrible.

4. "He suggested women who have abortions should be punished"

I believe this to an extent. Like I stated above, the 1% would be exempt. But there should be a penalty for having an abortion when it is not needed. Don't ask me what the punishment should be, because honestly I don't know. But there needs to be SOMETHING.

5. "He WROTE that women are manipulative"

In Trump: The Art of the Comeback, Trump wrote: “Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part.”

Um, HELLO?! How can you EVEN try and refute this? This is so true it hurts! We ARE manipulative! Who isn't? Men use their wiles to manipulate women just as much as women do to men. He even complimented women when he said "the person who came up with the expression ‘the weaker sex’ was either very naive or had to be kidding". Feminists rejoice! President Trump just gave you what you have been fighting for: superiority! (Note the eyeroll)

6. "He signed a bill that overturns protection for Title X grantees"

See #3 for response to this.

7. "He called women "pieces of ass""

While this was definitely not the most respectful thing to say, he said it in 1991. Do we need to look at what Hillary DID (not just say, but do) in 1991? No? Didn't think so.

8. "He proposed cuts that would greatly affect the Violence Against Women Act."

Note the word "proposed". As in, hasn't happened, and might never happen. We can cross this bridge when we come to it.

9. "He clearly said Carly Fiorina could not be President because of her face"

Yes. Yes he did. But no one ever said President Trump cared what he said about anyone. In fact, that's part of the reason I voted for him; because he wasn't afraid. He doesn't care that he hurt someone's feelings, he does what needs to be done.

10. "He implied women's professional success came from their looks"

This isn't news, nor does it pertain to the President only. It's pretty common knowledge that the pretty ones generally do better in an interview situation. This isn't a Donald Trump thing; this is a society thing. Until society views everyone the same way, there will be those that do better in something simply because they're pleasant to look at. It happens to men too, so calm down.

I was very much in my right mind when I put my checkmark next to his name. I wasn't "braindead", nor was I "aloof". You don't have to like him, you don't have to respect him. But if you live in this country, you do have to realize he is your President, and will be for the next few years. Personally, I am VERY proud to call this man my President.