To My Hometown Honeys

To My Hometown Honeys

No matter how hard you try, no one can replace your girls at home.

157

To my girls,

Even though college has sent us our separate ways, spread all throughout the country, I know I can count on y'all no matter what.

We experienced most of our firsts together, attended every school event together, and spent just about every minute together throughout the years. Our hour-long drives singing Hannah Montana at the top of our lungs, late night trips to Steak 'n Shake, parties we went to, and countless sleepovers will always have a special place in my heart.

Our memories, although fading into the past, will never be forgotten. We're all forging our own paths, but I know we can pick up right where we left off whenever we're back together. I love home and catching up on everything that has happened in our lives because I do care about you and how you're doing.

I'm sorry for not staying in touch when I'm back at school, but I know you're living your best life. I hope you know that I'm always here for you. I might not reach out as much as I should, but I promise I'm still rooting for you.

We've been together since middle school, some even lower school, and I know the bond we have is strong enough to hold off a little distance. If we can stay friends through the awkward stages of middle school and the dramatic years of high school I know for a fact our friendship can last through college. We've had to battle through so many things that no one should have to go through and I'm so happy I had y'all by my side for all of it.

Continue to break boundaries, form new relationships, and most importantly stay true to yourself because I promise that person is worth staying true to.

Love,
me