Amazing Qualities In A Best Friend

To My Best Friend, There Are So Many Amazing Things About You That I Love

My best friend is amazing and sometimes we may acknowledge their greatness. I'm saying thank you to my best friend for all of the amazing qualities that make her the best friend ever.

771
Aurora Harris

Carson Deborah Montler, since the day we goofed around at cheerleading practice my freshman year, I knew we were going to be great friends. I've seen you grow into an amazing goofball and I couldn't be more blessed to be considered a best friend of yours. I know that we will be friends until the day we die but for now, it's important for me to thank you for being a part of my life.

As you are overcoming darkness, I hope your sunshine rekindles as you realize that you are important to me and everyone else in your life. These are my thanks to you as they are my favorite qualities about you and our friendship. I love you, buddy.

1. Your laughter

Friends

Whenever I'm upset or having a bad day, you usually say something stupid or do something silly and I smirk... It doesn't take long until that smirk turns into us laughing so hard that we can't breathe. I'd be lying if I said that most of the time, we spend together doesn't involve us having the best possible time we can have.

There has always been that rumor that the more you laugh, the longer you'll live... If that's the case then Carson, we will be living forever and will continue our goofy girl giggles for the rest of our time.

2. Your kindness

Personal Photo

My favorite quality about people has always been their ability to be kind. Carson, you're kind in so many ways. I see your kindness and how it has molded you into a wonderful person.

Whenever one of your friends or your family members are having a tough time or going through something hard, you are always the first person to jump in the car and get to wherever it is that you need to be to ensure that person is okay. I remember when I told you I was going to the ER back a few months ago for the pain in my chest. I told you and before I even got to the ER you had already called me with a worried tone in your voice and told me you were going to drive all the way to Cleveland to make sure I was okay.

I couldn't even count on my hands and toes all the times where you've performed your kindness to me or when I've observed you do these acts of kindness to your other friends and it's a proud feeling. Knowing that I picked to be friends with someone that will act upon kindness in all their actions makes me know that I did good in picking you.

3. Being my personĀ 

Friends

Ever since I was a younger girl, I always wanted to know what it was like to be friends with you, even back in our little league cheerleading days. My freshman year of high school I finally got a glimpse on what it was like to hang around you when we cheered together on JV. As soon as my sophomore year hit it was like I was in a whole different world as I was brought into your goofy kind-hearted soul.

When I look back at my life, I wonder what it would be like if we never became best friends and then I laugh because I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. You have become a friend that I consider my family.

There will be times where I had to leave for work and you would still be sleeping at my house and when I'd get home you were sitting out in the kitchen talking to my grandma like she was your own. Whenever I'm coming over to your house to spend the night, I never have to knock I just walk in like I've lived there my whole life, and I think that's one of my favorite things about our friendship, the ability to be considered a part of the family by each other's family members.

4. Your strength

You are the strongest person I know. The stories I've heard about your hardships when dealing with family, friends, and relationships and how you've overcame these obstacles is inspiring to hear about. You may be 4'11 and weigh practically nothing but you have more strength than anyone I've ever met.

You have been through some of the worst things that I couldn't ever imagine going through and yet you still walk tall with your chin up radiating a smile that screams power. Sometimes I envy you because I don't know how it's possible for someone to go through so much but still be the happiest person on the planet.

You are strong, and your strength is impeccable as it's made me understand that even on a cloudy day you can still find the sunshine.

Thank you for being my best friend. I hope this makes you realize how amazing of a person you are and how much you mean to me.