To My Friends On Their Graduation Day, I'm So Proud Of You

Even though I'm no longer at that college, I'm still so proud of you.

54

To my senior friends who are graduating, you did it. You're graduating, I can't describe how proud I am of you

It's been a year since I've last seen you three face to face, and even though I'm an hour away I still love and miss you with all of my heart. You've worked so hard to get to this point, and I can't imagine the hurdles and struggles you've gone through these past four years to get here.

Each of you has touched my life in a very personal way, and today I wanted to thank you and congratulate you on your accomplishments.

To one of the first friends I made in college, I don't know how I would have survived my two years in college without you. You are the sweetest, most determined, funniest and kindest souls I know. I know I was a pain, but I thank you with all of my heart for being my friend.

I am so proud of all of your accomplishments, victories and even downfalls. You're such a strong individual. You've inspired me so much, and you continue to do so every day. I wish you all the best in the future, and you're going to make an excellent teacher one day. Please keep in touch, and I hope to reunite with you soon. I love and miss you so much.

To my history-loving friend, you are another person that has changed my life so much. When I first met you I knew you were going to leave a huge impact on not only me but many others. You are one of the most hysterical, kindest, sassiest and smartest individuals I have ever met. Words can't describe how much I miss you, leaving you and everyone else behind was so hard, but I still hear from you all now and then.

Thank you for helping me at my lowest moments, and just being wonderful. I wish you all the best in the future, you are going to do amazing things, save all the dogs and cats in the world and share your love of history. I love you and miss you so much, and I hope to reunite with you soon. I can't wait to see what comes next in your future.

Finally, to my Odyssey and nursing friend, God I miss you. You are such a wonderful human being and I am so so proud of you. You've always been there for me, and you made the two years I went to school there the best. You're funny, loving, kind and so down to earth. I'm so proud of all of your accomplishments.

I am so proud of you. I know nursing school wasn't easy, but you took it on with so much stride. There are so many great things coming to your future, and I can't wait to see what comes next for you. I love you and miss you so much, hopefully, at some point, we can reunite.

Many people at that college have touched my life forever, but you three have made the biggest impact on my life. Congratulations on graduating and I wish you the best of luck in the future, please keep in touch and never stop going after your dreams.

Lots of love,

Your forever proud friend