To Every American Ignoring The Fact That Trump Is Actually Getting Things Done

From ignoring climate change to trying to make it impossible to afford health care, he's done amazing!!

23
MichealMoore

President Trump is officially past the 100 day in office mark and boy, were those 100 days truly all he said it would be. He failed to repeal and replace Obamacare as he had promised and has still told American’s that Obama’s healthcare plan is so terrible and needs to be repealed. Even though his own party couldn’t back him in that aspect (Obamacare isn’t perfect but obviously allowing insurance companies to look at preexisting conditions again is).

President Trump is also so affluent in how he chooses to address the public. I mean, what past President has been so active on social media that he makes YUGE claims all the time and leaves his staff scrambling to pick up the pieces. Let’s not forget that we also need to stop believing in fake media (pretty much anything that isn’t FOX news). But we all knew that of course! I mean, why else wouldn’t we keep checking Twitter every day to see what we should believe and not believe? Freedom of speech and thinking for ourselves is so overrated.

BUT, let’s not forget the biggest thing that Trump has done for us American’s so far, which is pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement. Global warming is obviously a hoax (COME ON REST OF THE WORLD GET WITH THE PROGRAM HERE) and it’s about time the rest of the world knows that we don’t believe in preserving our environment, protecting wildlife, reducing carbon emissions and finding ways to promote a greener planet. It’s not like this is the only planet we have.

Let’s also remind ourselves that during the stabbing attack on the London Bridge, instead of being truly supportive, Trump was eager to point out that we in America don’t have to worry so much about terrorist attacks and that if the terrorist had used a gun we would be talking about gun control again. Ya know, because American’s should be allowed to buy guns without strict background checks and regardless of mental status. DUH! That totally screams safe. Trump is also spending some well needed vacation time golfing, pretty much every weekend and costing the government millions for his needed security.

BUT, after all he has done for this country so far, why wouldn’t we expect that right?