10 Healthy Tips You Should Follow This Summer

Want to live a healthy summer?

14

Follow these healthy tips to achieve your perfect healthy summer!

1. Hydrate your body and drink tons of WATERRR!

Summer is the hottest season and the last thing you need on your plate is a heat stroke. Drink at least 2 liters of water each day! That is around 8 eight-ounce glasses of water!

2. Eat your fresh summer fruits!

Summer is the time for fresh fruits such as strawberries, and especially mangoes! So get those juicy fruits, and enjoy their natural sugars. If you like spicy stuff try to cut some mangoes in cubes and put chilli powder on top and then squeeze some lime on top!

3. Go outside and play some fun outdoor games!

Football, soccer, badminton are great fun summer games to play that will get you moving instead of just watching Netflix all day.

4. DRINK COFFEE! It is actually proven to be good for you! SAY WHAT?!

Apparently, drinking coffee is scientifically proven to make you live longer and less susceptible to diseases such as Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's, and other diseases. I would hit up the local Starbuck's right now.

5. Get a good night's sleep

Getting enough sleep is important because your body deserves a good 7-8 hours worth of rest. You need to recharge and get yourself ready for the next day.

6. Trying out healthy recipes that you see on Instagram

Everyone has seen those amazing healthy short recipe clips on Instagram summer is the perfect way to try them out. Make some fresh salmon with some lemon sauce or grill up some chicken and toss it in a salad.

7. Hit your local pool and get some cardio in

Swimming is a great source of exercise and in the summer what is better than getting your tan and cardio in at the same time. So take your friends, family, and kids and hit the pool. Make sure to use sunscreen!

8. Plant some plants and connect with Mother Nature

Summer is a great time to grow some plants and vegetables. Use the summer to get yourself outside and connect with nature!

9. Eat NUTS....LMAOOO

Eat healthy nuts such as pistachio, peanuts, walnuts, and almonds. Nuts are a great source of healthy fats and nutritious.

10. LAUGH OUT LOUD

Laughing is great way to release tension and improves overall mental functioning so laugh your way through the summer!

The above healthy ideas are something to just try out if you want a healthier summer then you already have. Enjoy your summer and give the above healthy ideas a try!