Tips to Pass the PMI ACP Exam

Tips to Pass the PMI ACP Exam

what is ACP and how to pass the ACP Exam

10
exam preparation

PMI-ACP is an agile certified practitioner which is issued by project management institute (PMI) the PMI is the most trusted institute since last half-century and its credentials are also trusted worldwide. As PMI has branches all over the world, so you can take PMI exams including ACP all over the world. Now you can take your ACP exam online at home or office you just need a computer along with the internet and webcam. Just like an actual exam an online exam also contains an insulator that makes sure the discipline.

What are the criteria to apply PMI-ACP exam?

If you want to apply for the PMI-ACP exam you are required to fulfill the following criteria.

ACP is best for you if you are doing work in the following positions

Project managers.

Associate/ASST

Managers.

Team leads/managers.

Project executive/engineers.

Soft developers.

Any professional who wishes to opt for agile professionals. To attempt for the PMI-ACP exam, you need to work for 2000 hours on a team project. You should also have working experience of 1500 hours on the AGILE project. You should also take off AGILE principles.

What are some tips to ACE the ACP exam?

To ACE the ACP exam, you need some important tips which are as follow:

Made your Proper Schedule Timetable

As a project manager, you should know the significance of the timetable.

The most important thing is that you should plan a schedule keeping in view your other daily routine works are accomplished. The preparation of PMI-ACP requires 100 to 150 hours of preparation so you should take out 4to 5 hours to complete your preparation on time. if you feel that 5 hours are less for your preparation, add some more hours. When only one month remains in your exam, leave all other tasks and focus on your preparation. split your study plan into 25 days the last five days are for test and revision. Split 25 days according to seven domains of PMI-ACP study five hours a day by through these domains with your online course reference books and other materials so that you can come up with a good study routine.

Study PMI-ACP Handbook Before Starting Preparation

The best helpful book for you is the PMI-ACP Handbook. it can be availed on the PMI website. It consists of foundation information that will be required for you to ACE the exam. before starting your exam preparation, the first document which you should study is the PMI-ACP Handbook. The first part of this handbook contains the use of the agile practice as the most important in the field of project management helps in understanding and execution of ACP practices. It also explains the eligibility criteria to appear for the PMI-ACP exam. the last portion of the book contains some useful information to maintain PMI-ACP credential

Use the ACP Practice Exam Workbook to qualify for your ACP Exam

You cannot qualify for your exam unless you do not know the exam pattern, and you will come to know the exam pattern through the ACP practice exam workbook. Make sure to choose the best ACP exam workbook. And the best prep book is by PMP Teacher. It contains authentic answers to questions. it consists of selected study material that deals with all important exam syllabus.

Also, take 21 hours of agile training another helpful part is 21 hours of agile training by certified trainers. Through this, your all curies will be addressed and very easily you will ace your exam. These 21 hours of training are also the requirement of PMI exam eligibility criteria. With this training, you cannot appear for the ACP exam. so attempt 21 hours of agile training properly and ACE your PMI-ACP exam.