7 Tips to Get the Most out of the Le-Vel Thrive Experience

Le-Vel Thrive Experience

132

When faced with the possibility of something extraordinary, people tend to get pretty cynical. And I'm no different. This is especially true when it comes to health and weight-loss trends. After all, there's no such thing as a free lunch — and apparently there's no such thing as a free pass from those lunch-related pounds. So, when a company like Le-Vel Thrive comes along and promises amazing results, I tend to roll my eyes and stop paying attention. After all, you get back what you put in, right?

That's right. And when you take a closer look, that's pretty much what Le-Vel is promising.

You see, I've been using Thrive for over a year now (as customer; not as a seller), and in this article, I'd like to offer an insider's perspective about the Le-Vel Thrive Experience: what it is, what it offers, and (especially) how to get the most out of it. After all, just using Le-Vel products probably isn't going to get you all of the ways to where you want to be unless you put in the effort on your end and follow through.

But first things first: What exactly is the Thrive Experience?

Le-Vel Thrive Experience 101

Le-Vel is a direct-sales health and wellness company founded in 2012, which achieved such remarkable success that within seven years it had managed to generate over $2 billion in revenue. In terms of business structure, Le-Vel sets itself apart from other MLMS in that they are more focused on selling a product than in recruiting distributors.

What are Le-Vel Products?

Le-Vel provides health-and-wellness products, with their main offering being the Le-Vel Thrive Experience.

The Thrive Experience is an eight-week course, consisting of three interconnected products — Premium Lifestyle Capsules, Ultra Micronized Shakes, and Lifestyle DFT transdermal patches — designed to work in tandem to promote improved physical health and mental focus.

What does Le-Vel Thrive do?

The Thrive Experience is designed to fill nutritional gaps — supplementing the traditional dietary lifestyle with important vitamins, digestive enzymes, protein, fiber, probiotics, minerals, etc. The end result? Well, according to the Le-Vel website and positive Le-Vel Thrive reviews, committing to the Thrive Experience offers improved energy, increased mental clarity, enhanced joint function, optimized immune support, and better weight management. On the other hand, according to detractors and certain negative Le-Vel Thrive reviews, the results fall short of the promises. So where is the disconnect?

Well, in my experience, it's all in how you implement it.

7 Tips to Help You Thrive

A common theme through many of the negative Le-Vel Thrive reviews is this: Reviewers took the products, and although they experienced a burst of energy, they didn't see the end results they wanted. But as I mentioned above, the products are only part of the equation; the Thrive patch may grab media headlines, but there's more to the Thrive Experience than just slapping on a sticker (or swallowing a pill, or drinking a shake).

So, without further ado, here are my insider tips to getting the most out of your Le-Vel Thrive Experience:

1. Follow the instructions
    This one should be a no brainer, but you might be surprised at how many people flunk out of the Thrive Experience by not following the simple instructions. In-depth instructions come with the products, but here's the Reader's Digest version:

Take 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach as soon as you get out of bed (you'll want to keep the capsule and a glass of water on your nightstand). Wait about 20 – 40 minutes and then drink a Thrive shake. Finally, clean and dry a lean area of your body (like a bicep or a forearm), and apply the Thrive Patch to that area. Leave the patch on for a full 24 hours, and then replace it with a new patch on a different area of your body.
  2. Set Your Goals
    Goals are as much a part of the Thrive Experience as capsules and shakes, but for some reason, a lot of people are skipping this essential step. But one of the reasons that Thrive is an eight-week lifestyle plan is because it is closely tied to personal goals. And whatever your health goals are, you're going to need them fully identified and fleshed out if you expect to actually reach them. After all, it's hard to shoot for a target that you can't see.
  3. Exercise
    Whether or not your personal goals include weight loss or muscle gain, exercise should be a part of your Thrive commitment. Why? Because exercise is tied directly to health, and because many of the benefits of using Thrive products are most noticeable when you put your body to work.

So, get that heart rate up, build up a nice sweat, and don't stop until your arms and legs feel like rubber. The increased energy and reduced appetite that comes from the Thrive Experience will allow you to see serious results from regular exercise — as long as you stick with it.
  4. Replace Caffeine with Water
    Yeah, I know; I had the same reaction: How am I going to make it through the day without my morning cup of coffee? But the fact is that you won't be going cold turkey — the Thrive Experience includes more than enough caffeine to help you start your day. If you're throwing coffee and soda on top of that, you can end up overdoing things and upsetting the balance of natural ingredients.

However, if you feel like you're crashing halfway through your day, try splitting your morning dose of the capsule in half and taking one before you get up, and the other mid-afternoon (just make sure that it's with lots of water and on an empty stomach).
  5. Be Wary of Snacking
    The Thrive Experience is designed to help curb appetite and prevent snacking. But the reality is that results vary, and the urge to snack isn't always related directly to hunger. Personally, I discovered that once the afternoon had rolled around, I just wanted something tasty I could enjoy.

Luckily, Thrive shakes are extremely tasty, and by taking half of my shake in the morning and saving the second half for later, I was able to satisfy my cravings and finally beat my afternoon-snacking habit. And once snacking was history, the weight really started to drop.
  6. Be Consistent
    The human body is a thing of habit, and when you make a positive change, you often need to keep up with that change consistently to see any real results. I don't know the science behind it, but I've seen the reality with my own eyes in my own experiences with Thrive.

When I follow my Thrive regimen with consistency — taking the products at the same time every day and not skipping days in between — that's when I see the best results. Just to reiterate: Thrive is not a once-in-a-while fix; it's a regular commitment that demands consistency.
  7. Be Patient
    A lot of positive Thrive reviews talk about big improvements clearly visible from day one. And while I'm sure that some users really do see these improvements right away, that was not my experience. I took my first capsules, drank my first shake, slapped on my first patch… and then I waited.

And about two weeks into it, that's when everything really started to jive. Some people take longer. The point I'm trying to make is that you need to commit to the entire eight-week experience before you can accurately evaluate the Thrive Experience. If your health hasn't improved after eight weeks of faithfully and consistently following the Thrive lifestyle plan, then maybe it's not for you. That said, I have yet to meet a Thriver who actually put in the effort, and didn't see the results.

In this day and age, it's only natural to feel cynical. But asking questions is only valuable if you follow up with the research. So, as one cynic to another, I suggest that you don't write off Le-Vel Thrive without giving it a fair try. And when you do, these 7 tips should help ensure that you get the most out of your experience.