Tips For Being A Better Journalist, As Told By Anchorman Memes

Ron Burgundy is here to give you career advice.

584
Instagram

Two of the best movies that every journalism student needs to see are Anchorman and Anchorman 2. Although they are very satirical (and hilarious), Ron Burgundy can all teach us what it means to be (or not to be) a professional journalist. Here are a few tips from Ron, as told by memes from Anchorman.

1. Reporters are their own people, but you still need to develop teamwork skills.

2. Actually pay attention in Math 113. You might need it in the future.

3. Keep a level head as a journalist.

4. Read a dictionary every once in a while. A loss for words in stories can be prevented.

5. Remember that it's really only you who will care about that big story you've been working on. Don't get a big head.

6. Embrace opposition in your field.

7. Keep in mind that people will not like you because of your job.

8. Finally, be prepared to deal with the unforeseeable events that will happen in your career.

Congratulations! You will now be a better journalist after reading these tips. Stay classy, San Diego!

From Your Site Articles