Tips For Anyone In Quarantine Who Tested Negative

Here are some ways to pass the time, from personal experience.

6
Boxed Water Is Better on Unsplash

I recently had a COVID scare when one of my best friends' roommates tested positive. I was negative but still had to stay in my room for 10 days. Here is what I did and what I recommend to stay entertained.

Watch So Much Netflix

David Balev on Unsplash

It is SO hard to find time to watch Netlfix. As much as I hated being in quarantine, I caught up on so many movies that I wanted to see, and shows that I wanted to finish. It helped me relax and also helped to pass the time.

YouTube Meditation/Yoga/ Workouts

Derick McKinney on Unsplash

I wasn't sick, so I wanted to find a way to get some exercise. I had a yoga mat in my apartment, and made sure I took this time to myself. It was good for my mental health.

Open A Book

Thought Catalog on Unsplash

Ok, I'm so bad with keeping up with reading. I used this time to finish an entire book! I felt so accomplished.

Get Ahead On Work

Kevin Bhagat on Unsplash

I got soooo ahead on my studies. Then when I got out of quarantine, I didn't feel overwhelmed.

Facetime Friends And Family

Ben Collins on Unsplash

Always comforting to see the faces of people you love.

Catch Up On Sleep

Gregory Pappas on Unsplash

I tried to get those 8+ hours!

Journal/Listen To Music

Gabrielle Henderson on Unsplash

Journaling about my feelings and listening to good music always helps to boost my mood.

I hope these tips help you get through your quarantine as much as they helped me. Remember you are helping to keep everyone safe. Don't worry, you'll get through this!