11 Tik Tok Famous Songs That I Definitely Stream Regularly Now

Tik Tok has redefined my music library and has really allowed me to amp up my workout playlist.

50

I recently downloaded Tik Tok in the midst of the wave of boredom that came with the Coronavirus. If you have Tik Tok, you know there are a few songs that people have dances to on Tik Tok. There are a few really great songs that I listen to even if I'm not on the app. A lot have them have been added to my Apple Music playlists and I have definitely tried to learn how to do some of these dances. Tik Tok has redefined my music library and has really allowed me to amp up my workout playlist.

1. Megan Thee Stallion - Savage

If you have recently used Tik Tok, it's pretty likely you heard this song before. And you've probably spent too much time trying to perfect the dance that goes with this song. When I first signed up for Tik Tok, this was the first new song I found from the app.

2. Doja Cat - Say So

So I honestly never heard of Doja Cat before Tik Tok, but now I'm seriously obsessed with this song. It's so catchy. If you use Tik Tok, you probably are too. The dance to this song is definitely on my quarantine to-do list.

Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby - My Oh My

They say he likes a good time, 'my oh my.'

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Grab your family and show them the blinding lights dance, it's strange but a lot of fun!

5. Tones and I - Dance Monkey

Speaking of songs to dance to...this one is on my workout playlist because it really hypes up my energy, especially if I'm dancing.

6. Y2K, bbno$ - Lalala

I cannot wait for the bars and clubs to open back again... specifically for this song.

7. Cannibal - Ke$ha

I'll admit I spent a while trying to do the dance to this song.

Saint Lazare ft. Anne Marie Choon & Prhyme Kid - HEY HOW YOU DOING

This song became popular on Tik Tok when the quarantine first hit and everyone was pretty depressed that they had to stay inside for an uncertain amount of time. I still added it to my Apple Music library.

9. SAINt JHN

Another one that I added to my workout playlist, because it's just THAT good.

10. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

I love a good Dua Lipa song, but I gotta say, Tik Tok specifically put me on to this one.

11. KRYPTO9095 FT. D3MSTREET - WOAH