10 Reasons Tie Dye Chacos Are The Best Shoe You've Ever Seen

10 reasons tie dye chacos are the best shoe you've ever seen

Have you ever seen a shoe so beautiful?

521
tie dye chacos
Personal Photo

Chaco Footwear just rolled out, what I believe, is the best shoe that they have ever created. Tie-dye chacos.Those wonderful shoes that have graced millions of college kids feet, is now available in the most wonderful pattern known to mankind.

If you know me, or you don't know me and you look at my Instagram, you will know that I am a tie-dye FANATIC. If it is tie-dye, I want it. I NEED IT. And, obviously, tie-dye chacos were no exception. They are some of the MOST beautiful shoes I have ever seen, and here are 10 reasons why you have to have these shoes.

1. They're beautiful

A TIE DYE FOOT BED? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

2. You can buy them with a tie dye foot bed, or a plain black one

Whether you prefer the innovative tie-dye foot bed, or the black one-- tie dye chacos are stunning.

3. They're just like regular chacos, but better

We're used to seeing the plain black chacos, or even the brown ones... but what we aren't used to is the dazzling colors of tie-dye chacos. They are perfectly colorful and fun.

4. They're great for any occasion

For years people have worn chacos to the beach, the lake, or even prom. These are no different. Tie-dye chacos are awesome for any occasion.

5. They come in three different styles.

This is just one of three of the different style chacos available.

6. They're the most comfortable chaco ever

I'm not sure what they did, but these chacos are the most comfortable chaco I have ever worn. They're so much softer than any other chaco that I have.

7. They remind me of my childhood

Now, they're not exactly light up shoes, but they are awesome. They remind me of the colorful shoes we all had as kids.

8. You will get so many compliments

I've only worn my chacos out in public three times and have probably gotten around 10 compliments. People just love these shoes.

9. They're still great for adventuring

Just because they're cute doesn't mean they aren't functional. They're still the outdoor shoe we all know and love.

10. They still leave that awesome tan we all know and love