J.Biebs dropped a new music video for his wildly popular single "What Do You Mean?" and all I can really say is WOW. The release of the song was highly anticipated after dozens of celebrities promoted it through social media. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of disappointed when I first heard it. I thought the song was going to be a going out banger, and it's more along the lines of something that I would listen to while walking to class or cleaning my room. To be fair, I actually like the song, but it's not what I expected it to be.
I was never a Belieber, but after this music video, I'm definitely not opposed to being converted. (Just kidding, I could never cheat on One Direction like that.) I've been watching this video on repeat because it's THAT good. Naturally, I decided to take my new found love for the Biebs and compile all of my thoughts on this sexy, yet confusing, video into this article. Here's what I made of it all.
1. A film? Is this another T-Swift "Bad Blood" thing?
2. I'm already confused. Why is this so hard to follow?
3. WHOA. THAT HAIR.
4. Homeboy needs to open his mouth more when he lip syncs. This looks so weird.
5. His voice has to be what they play when you enter heaven.
6. What a frickin' lucky girl.
7. SHIRTLESS BIEBER!
8. Again ... that hair ...
9. I can't believe I used to hate on him.
10. I want to lick his abs and push him ...
11. Imagine being the chosen girl to do this video. I would feel REALLY cool if I were her.
12. Who are these masked guys?
13. Why do I still not understand what is going on.
14. This looks like a total disaster of a date night.
15. There's no way that they did their own stunts.
16. So, there's just randomly a giant blob under that building they jump out of? Oh, OK, that's realistic.
17. Go back to Bieber being hot and shirtless.
18. Wait, are the masked people bad or good?
19. OH. PLOT TWIST. It was just a planned scheme. How thrilling.
20. We get it Biebs, you skateboard.
21. OK, where's that Selena reference?
22. Time to watch again.