Report this Content
Everyone has rapid thoughts floating through their minds during exams. For me, they're almost all the same. Thinking about food, the time, and looking around to see if anyone is suffering just as much as I am. Here is a list of some other very common thoughts we all have while taking an exam!
1. I am sooooo ready. I’ve studied for one week straight every day for eight hours. I know the material and I am ready for anything that comes my way.
2. Question number 1--what? What is this even asking? I don’t even know the answer to this. Great start. Great.
3. How do they expect me to answer these if the question doesn’t even make sense?!
4. I need brain food to survive this.
*eats a snack, gulps down water, then chews gum for brain stimulation*
5. OMG, I just did this whole problem using the wrong formula.
*Spends five minutes erasing entire sheet of paper.*
6. Is it A or B? They both look really similar.
7. I can’t believe I thought about dressing nicely for this or even using a pen. I’m not that perfect. Pff.
8. I wonder how other students are doing but I don’t want to look around because it can’t look like I’m trying to cheat. I just want to see if anyone else is suffering like meeee.
9. I’m just going to go with B. My Grandma said B is always the right answer. Or maybe it’s C. CRAP.
10. Why was none of this material in the study guide? This isn’t fair. I’m going to sue and throw a fit during her office hours.
11. *Goes to erase answer AGAIN and instead rips paper in half*
12. OK, I only have 30 minutes left and I haven’t finished the packet yet. Crunch time.
13. At the end of the test: I studied for eight hours every day for a week and feel like I know nothing. How is that possible!?
14. *Hands in a packet of tears, crumpled papers, and scribble marks on every question*
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.