There are many dreadful things in this world — especially getting sick, which is something all of us avoid, but eventually always end up succumbing to.
Trust me when I say that I have had plenty of experiences being sick in college, despite my short stay.
As only a second semester freshman, I have already been struck with the flu, bronchitis and mono, and I still have two months left to go. Despite the differences in the illness I have endured, there are a few thoughts that remain the same.
1. WHERE TF IS MY MOM?
This is not a want, but a need. This woman didn’t even get a degree in medicine but she is still the best doctor out there.
2. I pay tens of thousands of dollars for this, and yet no one is here taking care of me why exactly…?
Shouldn’t I have my own personal nurse or something for the absurdity of that price?
3. I’m never riding the public bus again.
Again, shouldn’t I have a limo with all that money I’m putting down?
4. Scratch that, I’m never leaving my dorm again.
It was nice knowin' y’all!
5. Do you think if I send a picture of my puke to my professor that will work as a medical excuse?
It’s college... those attendance points are essential, okay.
6. They’re gonna think I’m hungover... I swear I’m not hungover!
But maybe one too many thirsty Thursdays are why my immune system is crap in the first place...
7. I can’t do this.
I NEED to drop out. It’s seriously the only option if I want to keep my life at this point.
8. What did I do to deserve this?
I should’ve forwarded that chain text message from sixth grade.
9. The bathroom floor isn’t really that dirty, right?
Good, because I’m about to lay on it. If I don’t die from whatever I’m battling currently, I absolutely will form whatever infection I catch from this nasty ass tile afterwards.