In high school, I used to get so excited over summer break. I got to spend my days doing whatever I wanted with no studying or homework. In college, though, I've found that they're a little bit less exciting. Sure, it's great getting a break from the daily stress of being in a university. On the other hand, though, it can feel lonely without all your great college friends within walking distance. So in total, I guess there is both good and bad in summer break for college students. Well, here are some things that have probably run through your mind at the aspect of summer break.
1. What the h#ll am I going to do for three months?
2. I don't even have a job lined up...
3. When did everyone else get fit?
4. Looks like a good time to catch up on Netflix
5. I can get up whenever I want
6. Wait...there's no meal plan over summer
7. What am I even going to do on the weekends?
8. How was I so productive throughout the semester
9. *Scrolls through Insta* everyone needs to stop doing stuff so I don't feel bad about doing nothing
10. Why did I enroll in summer courses?
I mean, at the end of the day, if you want to spend your entire vacation chillin' on the couch, then who can judge you. As long as you're having a good time then who cares!