The Importance Of Personal Style

The Importance Of Personal Style

Be confident, be free, and be you.

737
The Importance Of Personal Style
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/20/636467343739373618-1963814955_82a048510f75315feda12182134e0b06.jpg

Personal style is one of immediate features someone notices about another. It makes a statement, it reveals a piece of who you are, and it is the ultimate form of outer self-expression. Finding this style, however, can be a daunting task- and for good reason.

Finding personal style is a part of finding who you are. As you progress from an adolescent to a teen to an adult, your personal style evolves with you, reflecting your changes in maturity and sense of self.

One day you are wearing neon tees and glitter in your hair because it’s the “cool thing to do” and the next you hesitantly break from the mainstream and realize that you have never felt more confident in a plain grey sweater and simple accessories to compliment your personality.

As young teens and adults, we are bombarded with the media and others’ opinions of the correct ways to dress and style ourselves in order to attain the ideal standard- which ultimately holds us back from finding our personal style.

The norm needs to be that there is no norm. The standard needs to be to attain confidence and happiness.

Personal style is the point in which you reach freedom from the constraints of societal influences to dress a certain way, and have complete freedom of self expression.

Be confident, be free, and be you.