Thoughts Makeup Wearers Have When Applying Makeup

"You have to act calm, cool, and collected when applying winged eyeliner, because it can sense your fear." - said by a beauty guru, probably

139
Jessica Stamey

Alright... I need somewhere to sit first and foremost because I can't stand and do this.

Okay now am I tan or pale today or somewhere in-between?

Oh no, that was too much foundation... I'll just put some on my neck, it costs too much to waste now

I need some music *turns on shuffle* no not that one, or that one, or that one... okay I like this one.

Why is this mirror so dirty? I should really clean it

After foundation comes concealer, which doubles as eye primer because I'm so smart.

*bursts out song lyrics* YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SPACE... COWBOY!

This "beauty blender" is also dirty.. why is makeup so messy but fun?

Gotta shape my eyebrows now, this is the complicated part, I swear.

Alright now it's time for the main event, eye-shadow. This is really what I've been waiting for.

Dang, this Morphe Palette 3502 is my favorite, and also the nicest one I have. Oh, I also love my ColourPop shades...

Okay, so what color is my top so I can match it... it's yellow, so I have legit endless variety.

*Pretends I'm making a YouTube video* I'm going in with a yellow shade and this brown color.

*BLENDS VIGOROUSLY*

Now time for the wing, let's hope I don't screw everything up I just blended.

*Does wing 6 times and has to reapply some yellow eyeshadow*

Yeah, I knew that would happen.

NEXT, mascara! Of course this gets on my eyelid every time, but it look so pretty on the lashes...

Now I'll just go in with this e.l.f. blush, highlight, and contour palette and wet 'n wild contour.

That highlight isn't shiny enough, let's go with Heart's e.l.f highlight!

SLAAAAAAY GIRL.

Now just add my setting spray *sprays everywhere but where it is needed*

*Adds some matte lipstick and takes selfies*

Okay guys so this is my finished look... wait... I forgot primer.