Thoughts Everyone Has While Going Back To School Shopping

Searching in the mystical land of Bed, Bath & Beyond is not as magical as one might think.

22

Back to school shopping can get expensive and insanely overwhelming. I never knew or even thought about what I needed before I overheard my friends discussing the pros and cons of different steamers and dust busters.

Once I finally realized how late to the game I was, it was far too soon to plan anything. I knew I would have very few choices; I could only hope for the best. I finally made it to the infamous store, where Adam Sandler's character in Click took a nap that lasted for what seemed like an eternity, Bed Bath & Beyond, and it was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life...not.

Waking up and not knowing how the day will play out…

although you know it could only be in two ways: crying at the cash register or having a mental breakdown, which results in passing out in one of the model beds in the store.

When you first step into Bed Bath & Beyond and feel completely overwhelmed by the rows and columns of items you definitely don’t need, but desperately want.

When you have to ask yourself do you really need a cute car cup holder, when you don’t even own a car or have a license?

You find the first item on your checklist and suddenly you can see everything coming together in your favor...

Until you realize the store has ran out of the most essential item on your list.

Finding a wonderful employee to help you on your quest:

Checking off the last item on your list, while knowing full well that there are many items you forgot to put on your list.

When you see the total price of your spree:

As you're leaving, you see an item in the corner of your eye that you absolutely need to have.