Thoughts Every Female Has On A Daily Basis

You're not having déjà vu ladies... it really is happening AGAIN!

62
Wordpress.com

Sometimes we girls feel like our days are repeating each other. Here are a few thoughts us girls have every day of every year ...

1. Opening your camera or Snapchat to get that terrible triple chin angle and thinking you should start your diet now.

2. Do I have to get gas, again? There goes my paycheck.

3. Stopping yourself from buying another piece of clothing ... even if there is a sale (which there always seems to be).

4. Wanting to literally shave your head bald because your hair isn't doing anything attractive.

5. Should I really watch one more episode on Netflix ... four hours later ... "OK, just one more."

6. Do I have to set my alarm? No ... Yes ... No ... Yes ... No ... Ugh YES😭😭😭

7. Do I really need this job? Again, no yes no yes dude!

8. How presentable do I want to look today? Makeup? No I'll be good.

9. Can I go one more day without shaving my legs? Sure ... why not.

10. I'll start my diet tomorrow.

11. Do I have to wash this shirt? Nah, it smells alright I guess.

12. Did I put on deodorant?

13. I know I've forgotten to do something today. What have I forgotten? I'm not sure... guess it can't be that important.