20 Thoughts Every Person Has When Going to Hobby Lobby

20 Thoughts Every Person Has When Going To Hobby Lobby

So much to look at, so little time.

61
Casey Clarke

As a person who absolutely loves crafts and decorating, Hobby Lobby has become one of my favorite places to shop. And, since the nearest store is an hour away, I only go there once or twice a year. This makes going to the store a full-day experience. Here are some thoughts that I had when recently going through the craft store.

1. This is the biggest craft store I've ever been to.

2. It may be hours before I go through the entire store.

3. Oh my gosh, their Fall decor is already out and it's only June!

4. Wait, those pumpkins are actually really cute…

5. ...and they probably will sell out quickly.

6. Is it bad to buy Fall decorations in June?

7. Let me just put it my cart anyway. I can always put them back.

8. Okay, all of their decor is actually really cute and I need it all.

9. Oh my gosh, is this on sale? I guess I need to buy it now.

10. You can't feel too guilty about buying stuff when you saved more than you spent, right?

11. I could probably take some cute Instagram photos in the flower aisles.

12. Okay, I want all of these planner stickers.

13. Wait they make stickers specifically for college students? Let me just put these in my cart.

14. Their posters are so cute and so inexpensive! Maybe it's time to start redecorating. 

15. All of their quote decorations are making me so inspired.

16. Maybe coming here wasn't the best idea...now I want to re-do the whole house.

17. Okay, when I have kids, I am so coming here to decorate their rooms. 

18. If only I had the space in my house for all of these decorations.

19. It's a tragedy that they aren't open on Sunday.

20. Okay, Hobby Lobby is now my favorite store ever. 

Although I do not get to go to Hobby Lobby very often, this store holds a special place in my heart, and will always be at the top of my list of favorite shops.