This is What you Actually Need in your Room

Weather you are moving into college dorms or getting your first apartment, these are some items that you will want and need.

2
cdn.pixabay.com

Within the next few weeks it going to officially be college move in season! I am moving into my first apartment but for those who are moving into the dorms I know exactly what you are thinking.

What am I going to do? What do I need? How do I make my room look cute? Well I am here to help you out with that, weather you are moving into a dorm or an apartment or you just wanna spice up your bed room a bit here are a few tips you're going to want to follow.

Find a cute light source

This is probably one of the most basic steps, but it is very essential. All rooms are going to have some light source weather it is a window or a light from the celling, it is most likely going to have some faults. So here is what you can do to make it more representative of your personality, go on Pinterest.

Once you're there look up "Bedroom Lighting". A bunch of really cool ideas will come up and from there on you can narrow down your search.

A mirror that reflects your personality

Mirror's are one of the most key pieces of a bedroom. They have many uses from making sure we all look bomb enough for those instagram photos to seeing our amazing choreography for that new Taylor Swift song.