This Is Me And It's No Where Near Good Enough

What to know the real me? Here it is

176
Pexels.com

Who Am I? Well, you are about to find out.

I used to like sunsets but I am obsessed with surprising now. The sun just rising up with the orange and yellow horizon. The bluebirds singing with the rising sun.

I am obsessed with tea now, I used to be obsessed with coffee. It used to my drug. I would not be able to walk out of the apartment without a cup, I would drink one at night. I would not go a day with at least two cups of coffee. But suddenly I can't even drink one cup of coffee. I drink at least three cups of tea every day now.

I used to know like bright colors like pink blue, mint green, yellow, etc. I used to not like spring or summer. But now every time I go shopping I can't leave a mall without a bright colored item!

I can not stay up past 10:00 anymore, I am in my PJs by 9:00 and cuddling with my sheets watching Netflix. I wake up 6:00 every morning no matter what I have going on that day.

I am so much confidence and I love showing my curves, I know that I am beautiful and smart and I am made for something big.

I am a survivor of anorexia. I am now confident that I am fearfully and wonderfully made because I am a child of the one true king. I can call the Lord of Lords and King of Kings my father.

My family is not perfect but I know my mother and father will do anything to protect me and no matter what they are always looking out for the good of their daughter. I love them and would not ask for any other parents to raise me.

No one is perfect, I am not perfect.

I have let God down.

I have done sins behind my parents back. I have disobeyed my parents.

I have gossiped about my friends. I have lied, cheated, stole. I have said one thing and did another.

All have fallen short of the glory of God.

What counts and what God looks at is if we are completely transparent with him and we are honest and confess that we are sinners. It counts if we get back up or not. It counts if we are truly repetitive and turns from our wicked ways and change from the precious blood of Jesus Christ that he sent to die on a cross for us. It counts if we turn our hearts back to God.

God loves us but just hates the sin that inches its way into our heart that is designed to love him and only him.

I completely depend on God's strength. Time and time again God has shown me that without him I am nothing. Without him, I have no strength, hope, vision, purpose. God is my everything. No matter what he is always there with open arms.

I am a child of God.

I am an overcomer.

I am not perfect.