This App Will Make Your Instagram Feed Look Amazing

It's better than VSCO.

21
Photo by @tezzaapp on Instagram

Lately, I have been seeing a lot of people use Etsy presets on their Instagram photos. They make your feed look nice, but they're inconvenient to purchase. I've always wanted to have the aesthetic Instagram look, but I didn't think I could get it without buying the presets from Etsy. I was wrong.

After years of using VSCO to edit my Instagram photos, I have finally decided to change it up. In doing so, I found my new favorite photo editing app, Tezza.

Tezza markets itself as an 'Aesthetic Photo Editor,' and that it is.

Apple App Store

The app is free to download, with a subscription option available. The free version comes with a few select presets, and the subscription comes with access to all the presets and templates.

Pricing

Photo Editing:

- $1.99 per month

- $19.99 per year

Photo + Video Editing:

- $3.99 per month

- $39.99 per year

I used the free version of the app for months, and I recently upgraded to the photo editing yearly plan. At just $19.99 a year, it's totally worth it. As opposed to purchasing presets from Etsy, Tezza allows you to do all your editing in one place.

If you're not ecstatic at the thought of spending money on a photo editing app, download it anyway! Although the free version provides fewer presets, they're still very much usable. Like I said, I achieved my Instagram aesthetic with the free version for months.

Left Unedited; Right Edited on TezzaAmanda Kessler

For reference, here's a side-by-side of a picture I took hiking. I edited the righthand picture with the free version of the Tezza app.

If you're looking to spruce up your Instagram feed, Tezza is definitely the app for you.