10 Things To Look Forward To In Spring

10 Things To Look Forward To In Spring

Spring seems to have just crept in, and I am more than overjoyed! Winter was just dragging on for me... Here are some amazing things to do in the spring!

6
10 Things To Look Forward To In Spring
Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

Here are 10 amazing ways to embrace the changing seasons and make the most out of spring!

1. Walking outside.

Reader's Digest

Whether you go with friends or by yourself, warm weather is the way to go.

2. Ditching winter clothes and heavy jackets.

The Spruce Pets

I look forward every spring to putting my winter jacket away for several months.

3. Getting some much needed Vitamin D.

San Tan Allergy & Asthma

Now that we have extra hours of sunlight, we have more opportunity to (safely) soak up the sun.

4. Staying out later.

Front Porch Pub

Enjoying quality time with friends outside talking and eating good food.

5. Appreciating nature's ability to regrow.

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

Spring is so colorful with its new blossoms and flowers! Added bonus: very photogenic

8. Cute spring outfits.

Ashley Brooke Designs

I personally can't wait to put away my drab winter wear for colorful and printed clothes!

8. Leaving the windows open.

The Spruce

Enjoying the fresh air while inside, you get the best of both worlds.

8. Picnics with friends.

Beijing Kids

I always love a good impromptu picnics with fruit, iced tea, and snacks.

9. Visiting your favorite parks.

Tyler State Park in Newtown, PA

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

My favorite spot during spring is definitely a park with its beautiful scenery and serene nature.

10. Gorgeous sunsets (that you can actually watch outside).

Photo by Amy Oberholtzer

Now that the weather is warmer, you can actually watch the sunset outside from your favorite spot.