How to handle stress when

Things To Do When You're So Stressed You Want To Rip Your Hair Out

Breathe!!

75
https://www.pexels.com/search/stress/https://www.pexels.com/search/stress/

Everyone has times where they get so stressed that they just freak out, maybe even have a panic attack. I have always been the type of person to stress out easily, but here are some amazing tricks to try when you're stressed and don't know what else to do.

Breathe

I know it sounds stupid... but just taking a deep breath can help your brain calm down!

Go For A Walk

Taking a walk can help ease your mind and get it focused on other things.

Take A Hot, Relaxing Bath Or Shower

Hot water is known to help the body relax so take a long, long hot shower or bath to help!

Yoga

Yoga can help your entire body relax and helps you focus on just yoga, letting everything else leave your mind.

Have Some Pet Time

Animals are proven to help relieve stress and help people relax! Plus, who wouldn't want an excuse to have a dog/cat around?

Go Out With Friends

Friends can always help you through a rough situation. Just try to go out and have a fun time with the people who always have your back.

Get Some Orange Juice

Orange juice helps reduce anxiety! Who knew?!

Aromatherapy

The smells of aromatherapy can help with stress and anxiety too! Try them out!

Have Some YOU Time!

When you're stressed out, it usually means you have a lot going on, so take a breather and do something relaxing that you love!