Things To Do With Your Pet Alien From Area 51

7 Things To Do With Your Pet Alien From Area 51

A new best friend...and someone to help with chores.

18

Need help cleaning your room? Want your alien to write a paper for you? Or do have dreams of your own ET? As everyone knows, there's a large raid that may occur at Area 51 in Nevada in September of this year. If you're like me and could really use an alien friend, here are seven things you can do with him once we all get a pet alien.

Clean your room.

I mean duh, this is obvious and synonymous with making your little brother clean your room. Who wouldn't want a pet alien to clean their room? They probably know how to do it faster than you do.

Dogsit.

Need someone to let your dog out during the day while you're at work? No problem — your alien can do it for you! Just teach him how to open the screen door for you and let the doggies back in, and you're good to go!

Take out the trash.

Literally everyone and their mother despises taking out the trash. it's a hassle and it requires a lot of energy. But if you teach your alien how to do it, that's one less thing on your to-do list Sunday night.

Do the dishes. 

Doing the dishes is annoying, and so is loading the dishwasher. And you can't just not do it because then you have nothing to eat off of. Teach your alien how to do this for you!

Go on a bike ride.

Teach your alien how to ride a bike so you never have to go on a bike ride alone again! You can get some quality time with your alien while also getting some exercise.

Go grocery shopping. 

This would be super helpful because you could split your grocery list in half and get done shopping in half the time. Having a pet alien would be super great and would save you a lot of time with a lot of different things!

Do your laundry.

Colors from whites, towels and sheets...how hard can it be? Teach your pet alien to do your laundry, and one of your biggest weekly annoyances will be solved!

There's a litany of other things you could teach your pet alien to do, but these are the top seven that would be helpful at least in my life!