As the last month of college is soon approaching, the moral is very low. College has its ups and downs, but students should try to remain positive and not sweat the small stuff. Stress just only makes situations worse. Below are 20 things you should do instead of stressing out about the last few weeks of college.
1. Read a book
2. Eat your favorite meal for lunch or dinner- we all love some mac and cheese
3. Watch your favorite movie
4. Take a hot bath/shower
6. Spend a day with your gal pals
7. Go shopping- we all know you want that new jean skirt
8. Call a friend from home or your parents-they all love and miss you
9. Write a letter to yourself about your feelings
10. Go for a walk or run
11. Explore your college campus
12. Go to the nearest tourist location in your town/city-it could be fun!
13. Get your nails/toes done
14. Scroll through Pinterest, plan your next bedroom aesthetic
15. Paint a canvas to hang up in your room
16. Take a nap
17. Listen to music-or better yet create a new Spotify playlist
18. Take another nap
19. Surf the web- you could find yourself watching YouTube for 2 hours
20. Organize your room (organization is key)
I hope this list helps you think of things to do in the upcoming weeks to be less stressed. All college students can relate to one another when the stress is at an all time high.
It's fine, your fine. College is supposed to be fun, because afterwards we are all officially adults. Just don't worry too much and everything will work itself out. Best of luck to you on your exams and the rest of the semester! You'll kill it girly!