5 Places To Visit On Your Next Trip To Wynwood In Miami, Florida

There is so much to explore in Miami, Florida, but these places are a MUST.

20

Living an hour and some change away from one of the busiest and creative cities is something I have never taken for granted. Miami is one of my favorite places to visit as there is so much to do and every corner is filled with exciting activities to partake in. As an avid visitor of Miami, mainly Wynwood, I have compiled a small list of places you need to visit the next time you're around the area.

1. BASE

If you're into fragments, footwear, magazines and jewelry, BASE is the place to visit. The employees are always there to answer your questions and assist you with anything you need. I visit every time I go, as the magazine section never disappoints. BASE holds brands such as Comme des Garçons, Carhartt, and Ladywhite CO. They are always up-to-date with the newest seasons, and it is definitely a place to check out.

2. The Museum Of Graffiti

The Museum of Graffiti is a photo friendly museum that showcases the works of graffiti from an art perspective. Full of color and style, The Museum of Graffiti includes an indoor exhibition space, exterior murals, a fine art gallery, and a world-class gift shop stocked with limited-edition merchandise. Almost as a homage to those who made the Wynwood we see now, it is always interesting to see the beginning of such a creative area.

3. Lucky Records

A tiny building with records decorating the entire area - records of all genres are sold and found in many carts inside of Lucky Records. While a record store, the complex itself sells food and drinks. Even if you've never been one to invest in records, this is the place to start! There is always knowledgeable staff, and it is conveniently located in the heart of Wynwood

4. Yōko Matcha

Matcha lovers, this is for you! Matcha Cafe is Miami's first specialty matcha brand that focuses on serving matcha tea drinks and food items that fuse Japanese and Miami Latin flavors. This is a cute, homey place to visit for ice cream and all things matcha. At Yōko Matcha, you are also able to buy organic ceremonial grade matcha imported from Shizuoka, Japan.

5. Mr Kream

Mr Kream is not your average ice cream shop. It is a hip-hop inspired, eccentric parlor filled with bright colors and good vibes. They hold 96 different flavors, and the atmosphere is just one thing to love about this place. At Mr Kream, they pride themselves on loving the culture and constantly growing with it. With flavors named after famous artists, this is definitely a must-visit, as they never disappoint!

Wynwood is full of things to do, and sometimes it gets overwhelming trying to visit all the places. Hitting these 5 places on your next visit to Miami will make you keep going back to them.