67 Things To Do In Europe Before You Die

9. Go on a pub crawl in Dublin.
91

1. Go skydiving over the Swiss Alps.

2. Take a gondola ride in Venice, Italy.

3. Drink from a stein at Oktoberfest.

4. Climb the Eiffel Tower.

5. Visit the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

6. Eat a Belgian Waffle.

7. Tour the Palace of Versailles.

8. Climb the Duomo in Florence, Italy.

9. Go on a pub crawl in Dublin.

10. Walk the Cliffs of Moher.

11. Get the perfect Leaning Tower of Pisa picture.

12. Do a wine tasting in Tuscany.

13. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain.

14. Make chocolate in Switzerland.

15. Paint on the John Lennon Wall.

16. Take a cooking class in Italy.

17. Visit the Colosseum in Rome.

18. Watch the sunset at Piazza Michelangelo in Florence.

19. Take a boat tour of the Blue Grotto.

20. Go cliff jumping in Positano.

21. Tour the East Side Gallery in Berlin.

22. Go in the Thermal Baths in Budapest.

23. Ride an ATV in Greece.

24. Take a canal tour around Amsterdam.

25. Eat escargot in Paris.

26. Visit the David in Florence.

27. Go island hopping in Greece.

28. Take a selfie with the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.

29. See the Northern Lights in Iceland.

30. Go on the London Eye.

31. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri.

32. Go to the opera in Vienna.

33. Ski the Swiss Alps.

34. Drink a Guinness at the Gravity Bar in Dublin.

35. Go to a coffeeshop in Amsterdam.

36. Have a tapas dinner in Barcelona.

37. Count the minutes at the Astronomical Clock in Prague.

38. Walk down Abbey Road.

39. Cruise the Danube River in Budapest.

40. Visit the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.

41. Practice your bargaining skills at the leather markets in Florence.

42. Have afternoon tea in London.

43. Visit Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel in Rome.

44. Eat a trdelnik in Prague.

45. Visit the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam.

46. Visit Juliet's House in Verona.

47. Take a trip on the London Eye.

48. Walk the Charles Bridge in Prague.

49. Go on a vespa ride in Italy.

50. Win big in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

51. Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.

52. Relive your childhood at Disneyland Paris.

53. Drink a rum bucket in Cinque Terre.

54. Visit Krka National Park in Croatia.

55. Go truffle hunting in Tuscany.

56. Ride a camel in Morocco.

57. Walk the streets of Galway.

58. Shop in one of the many Christmas markets.

59. Tour the ruins of Pompeii.

60. Go to a Real Madrid soccer game.

61. Walk through Park Guell in Barcelona.

62. Visit the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.

63. Immerse yourself in the Barcelona nightlife.

64. Visit the Buckingham Palace in London.

65. Eat your weight in gelato in Italy.

66. Drive the Amalfi Coast.

67. Eat a Florentine Steak.

Cover Image Credit: Author's photo

11 Last-Minute Travel Destinations For Your Labor Day Weekend

Your last chance to run away from the world for a split-second!

909

Labor Day is fast approaching and before we know it, students will be back at their desks, nose in their books, and chronically sleep deprived. This weekend is our last hoorah to enjoy summer so you better wear that white shirt, shorts or bikini and make the most out of it! Whether you want to spend a few days by the ocean, roast smores by a campfire, or dance the night away in a bustling city or festival, there are a ton of options for your best Labor Day weekend getaway. Grab a ticket for a flight, buy some road trip snacks, maybe even hop on a cruise!

Whatever you choose to do, enjoy the last few days of the summer sun.

1. Miami, Florida

Beaches, nightlife, and shopping encompass a flawless weekend under the Florida heat. Don't forget to grab your stilettos, makeup bag, and sunscreen!

2. U.S. Open

You don't want to miss out on Rafael Nadal's hilarious personality.

3. American National Parks

From Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, and Denali, America has some of the best nature-filled views. These landmarks are gorgeous and a showstopper for your Insta-feed.

4. Electric Zoo Festival

Go crazy as the floor vibrates beneath you!

5. Las Vegas

Calling all the selfie-fanatics, the city of Las Vegas has a new gateway sign!

6. Oregon's Coast

Don't hesitate to explore the rugged cliffs and catch the sunset as you bolt for freedom.

7. Canada

Toronto, Montreal, Niagara Falls, Quebec, there are so many different areas to explore.

8. Carnivals

There are carnivals being set up as we speak, and you won't want to miss the classic carnival food!

9. Maine

One word: lobster—or rather, lobstah.

10. Utah

If you have a soft spot for camping, you won't regret escaping to the campgrounds of Utah.

11. Washington D.C.

The nation's capital has an abundance of Labor Day weekend activities arranged just for visitors like you!