67 Things To Do In Europe Before You Die

9. Go on a pub crawl in Dublin.
106

1. Go skydiving over the Swiss Alps.

2. Take a gondola ride in Venice, Italy.

3. Drink from a stein at Oktoberfest.

4. Climb the Eiffel Tower.

5. Visit the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

6. Eat a Belgian Waffle.

7. Tour the Palace of Versailles.

8. Climb the Duomo in Florence, Italy.

9. Go on a pub crawl in Dublin.

10. Walk the Cliffs of Moher.

11. Get the perfect Leaning Tower of Pisa picture.

12. Do a wine tasting in Tuscany.

13. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain.

14. Make chocolate in Switzerland.

15. Paint on the John Lennon Wall.

16. Take a cooking class in Italy.

17. Visit the Colosseum in Rome.

18. Watch the sunset at Piazza Michelangelo in Florence.

19. Take a boat tour of the Blue Grotto.

20. Go cliff jumping in Positano.

21. Tour the East Side Gallery in Berlin.

22. Go in the Thermal Baths in Budapest.

23. Ride an ATV in Greece.

24. Take a canal tour around Amsterdam.

25. Eat escargot in Paris.

26. Visit the David in Florence.

27. Go island hopping in Greece.

28. Take a selfie with the Mona Lisa at the Louvre.

29. See the Northern Lights in Iceland.

30. Go on the London Eye.

31. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Capri.

32. Go to the opera in Vienna.

33. Ski the Swiss Alps.

34. Drink a Guinness at the Gravity Bar in Dublin.

35. Go to a coffeeshop in Amsterdam.

36. Have a tapas dinner in Barcelona.

37. Count the minutes at the Astronomical Clock in Prague.

38. Walk down Abbey Road.

39. Cruise the Danube River in Budapest.

40. Visit the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.

41. Practice your bargaining skills at the leather markets in Florence.

42. Have afternoon tea in London.

43. Visit Vatican City and the Sistine Chapel in Rome.

44. Eat a trdelnik in Prague.

45. Visit the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam.

46. Visit Juliet's House in Verona.

47. Take a trip on the London Eye.

48. Walk the Charles Bridge in Prague.

49. Go on a vespa ride in Italy.

50. Win big in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

51. Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland.

52. Relive your childhood at Disneyland Paris.

53. Drink a rum bucket in Cinque Terre.

54. Visit Krka National Park in Croatia.

55. Go truffle hunting in Tuscany.

56. Ride a camel in Morocco.

57. Walk the streets of Galway.

58. Shop in one of the many Christmas markets.

59. Tour the ruins of Pompeii.

60. Go to a Real Madrid soccer game.

61. Walk through Park Guell in Barcelona.

62. Visit the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.

63. Immerse yourself in the Barcelona nightlife.

64. Visit the Buckingham Palace in London.

65. Eat your weight in gelato in Italy.

66. Drive the Amalfi Coast.

67. Eat a Florentine Steak.

Cover Image Credit: Author's photo

To The Girl Who Hasn't Been Herself Lately

Your spark return, and you will shine like you were meant to.
405776

Life gets tough. Life gets too much to handle sometimes, and those times make you stronger. However, right now, it seems like you have lost yourself.

It’s difficult when you catch yourself not being you. When you do something or act a certain way and just wonder, “what did I do to deserve this? Why is this happening? When will it get better?” The way you’re feeling is not so much that you’re unhappy, you just feel weird.

Your day will come. I promise you. This is just a phase.

The day you realize how much you have grown from this point in time will be your reward. It is so hard to see now, and I feel your pain.

Your light will return to you. Your pure bliss moments, they are seeking you. Your laughter where your tummy aches is in your reach.

Our moods change far too often for us as humans to understand why, but the encounters you make every day have this effect on us.

You must remember the pure happiness you experienced before your first heartbreak, before the first friend became someone you thought they weren’t, before you lost your innocence. That was a time of true joy as you had not a care in the world for the things that would harm you. Better yet, you didn’t have the option to experience them because you were just a child.

The world can be an ugly place, and your attitude towards life can change every day. One thing is for certain: you did not lose who you are internally. We all put on a face for the world. For the people who we try to impress. For the life we want to live. For the things we want to achieve.

Your definitive personality is still in the works. Believe it or not, it always will be. Times like this change us for the better even though we can’t see it.

Your happiness will return. You will be a better, stronger version of you. In fact, you will be the best version of you yet.

Once this phase is over, you will be okay. This I promise you.