5 Things To Do After Summer Classes

5 Things To Do After You Finish Summer Classes

Your are free!

19
RawPixel

Many people now are getting ready to head back to school for the upcoming year. However, I just finished school! I have written many articles about classes, and have talked about summer classes. Well, today is a day to celebrate because as far as I know, this is the last summer that I will have a class! I have had to take Physics with, Organic Chemistry I & II with lab, English, and Genetics. So, I am ready for a mental break and to finally have some time outside of school! As I walked out of my final today, I realized that I only have under two weeks before I start my fall semester classes. So, I have to utilize every second that I have!

1. Sleep

After many weeks of having classes, tests, quizzes, homework, and projects back to back, my brain just wants to decompress!

2. Go on a mini vacation

I'm actually about ready to board an airplane bound for Phoenix! I can't wait to get away! I think that anyone who has taken multiple summer classes also has this thought.

3. Go eat at your favorite restaurant

Celebrate all of your hard work by eating your favorite meal!

4. Relax

For some people, it sounds absolutely amazing to just go home and take it easy for the rest of the day.

5. Relish in the moment of having no classes

Take time to take a deep breath and realize that you don't have to worry about that homework assignment that is due every night!