Things That Matter

Things That Matter

Do you ever feel like you can't hear God? Or that you aren't living the life you're suppose to live?

7
Things That Matter

Every morning when I wake up I think to myself, "What am I going to do today that matters?"

I recently did a Bible Study with my friend Caitlyn called, "Things that matter." In the devotional it asked if I was choosing the path to live my life to God, or if life was simply choosing me? I often feel like I'm just going through the motions of my life that was handed to me, not the life I was created to live.

I feel stuck sometimes, what am I doing? I think this on a daily! Anyone else? I get frustrated very easily because I don't know what God's will for my life is, and I'll be honest, it stresses me out. Why can't he just call me on my phone and tell me what to do?!

"What is a dream you have that only God can do?" "What if you dreamed for your community? "For the people you work with?"

I try not to think to hard into my dreams because then I get upset and tell myself they won't happen. Is this my own fault? Am I not living my life the way I am suppose to live?

Mark 10: 27

I play it safe because I don't want to fail. But isn't that apart of life? Is it because I must uphold a certain reputation for my family name or the name I'm creating for myself? But I want to be a women who wakes up with purpose and intent and who never gives up.

Most things that really matter require Faith and I am lacking. God please fill me with your peace for I worry so much. The world and school around me is nerve wracking. Calm my heart.

Last week of the semester! Woo Hoo!