Things That Happen When You Like Dogs More Than People

Everyone obsessed with dogs will relate to these things.

13

Dogs are everybody's best friend. Having a little bundle of fur and joy in your life can make all the rest of life worth it. I know everyone obsessed with dogs will relate to these things.

1. You yell “Pup!” every time you see a dog.

2. You know that "puppy" is a universal term for dogs of any age.

3. You follow dogs on social media and have your favorites.

4. You make up different voices for your dog's personality/mood.

5. You get excited when someone brings up dogs because you might get to talk about yours.

6. You appreciate all pups but know that yours is the cutest.

7. Not being able to take pictures of your pup because your phone is out of storage because you have so many pictures of your dog that you can’t delete.

8. All your friends share anything dog related with you.

9. You refer to your own pup as your baby or your kid.

10. You talk to your pup as if they were a human (and also your bff).

11. You remember dog’s names (and birthdays, allergies, etc.) better than people’s.

12. You cry at commercials that involve dogs (esp. sad dogs).

13. You have a different reaction to when people die in movies v. when dogs do.

14. You are confused when people apologize for their dog enthusiastically greeting you.

15. You know that dogs = life.