Things I Never Told My Little

Things I Never Told My Little

Everything I've ever wanted my little to know.

18
Things I Never Told My Little
Ariana Vega

My dearest little love,

You already know how obsessed I am with you, but you have no idea what an amazing impact you’ve had on my college experience. Here are all the things I never told you, but want you to know.

You have no idea how happy I was when I found out I was your big. I literally cried tears of joy. You are the little sister I've always wanted. It was my mission to spoil you rotten and stalk the hell out of you on social media. I was ecstatic when I learned you wanted me as a big because you are way to cool for me, but that only gave me more of a reason to make sure I could be the best big possible.

You have kept me sane on multiple occasions. I’ve had moments where I really consider dropping out of school and starting a career as a dancer named Dirty Angel. But just a single visit, text, or even snapchat from you makes me feel like I can take on the world. I know you think I have my life together (even though I’m a mess 90% of the time), but having you believe in me is all I need sometimes.

I love that you love all the gifts I got you and that you acted totally surprised on reveal day. I’m pretty sure you knew I was your big from the very beginning, but thank you for going along with my tricks. Every time you posted on Facebook during big little week about how much you loved your big even though you didn’t know who she was (liar) and when I saw you bragging to your friends about all the gifts your big got you and how she knew you so well it made me smile from ear to ear. Thank you for appreciating every little thing I got for you.

You always take care of me. I know I’m the big and I’m supposed to be the one that helps you grow and take care of you, but I feel like you do that for me without even realizing it. Having you as my little the past year has helped me grow as a person. I aspire to be a strong, caring, beautiful woman, like you. You encourage me to be the best version of myself.

Thanks for reminding me how to have fun. I have nights that I refuse to leave my room because I’m overwhelmed with school, work, boys, etc. But as soon as I get that “You coming out tonight, Big?” text, you know I won’t say no. Even if I tried to you would somehow convince me to go out. You remind me to have fun and enjoy college while it lasts. And I could never say no to you!

On the same note, you would never say no to a party. I know I always have my little to go out with me any day of the week. You are a little bundle of joy and I’m always reminded of that every time we go out together.

Always taking the typical big and little photos. You are about half of my insta feed so you know I will freak out if I don’t get a picture with you at every outing we attend. I love that you never argue with my photo ops and you pose for the picture no matter how many retakes I want.

You remind me how lucky I am to be in a sorority. I love experiencing all of your first memories in a sorority by your side. Seeing everything through your eyes reminds me how much I love being involved in such an amazing organization. As cheesy as it sounds, you keep me anchored. Thanks for all you do, little love. You will always be my perfect little ray of sunshine.

Love,

Your Big