Some Thing's I've Done In New York

17 Random Things I've Done In My Three Years In New York

This is a very, very strange city. Here's some things I've done it.

72

1. I lip sang for my life at Drag Bingo.

This was a freshman year Welcome Week event, and needless to say I won.

2. I pushed a wheelchair around all through The Lower East Side.

This was a prop for an extremely important theater project, so I had to just suck it up and make sure I didn't somehow lose the wheelchair while attempting to board the six train.

3. I met my celebrity Crush!

It was Miles Teller, if you couldn't tell.

4. I attended many a rooftop parties.

Some were fun, some were lame but regardless, the view was phenomenal.

5. I lived on Fifth Avenue. 

It was in a dorm, but still pretty cool to say!

6. I worked on Fifth Avenue!

Just your average Anthropologie customer Associate. Nothing special, but such a great experience.

7. I was licked by Zachary Quinto's dog.

Oh yeah, Zach was there too but the puppy was the most important part!

8. I attended classes in The Google Building.

My primary acting studio is located inside the building, and let me tell you Google has some NICE bathrooms.

9. I almost got thrown out of school. 

There was this whole diabolical with a prop gun I was using for a scene. Long story short, I no longer perform scenes that require prop guns.

10. I was hugged by Shailene Woodley. 

She is a lovely human being and gives soft hugs!

11. I cried, multiple times, in front of my entire class. 

It's a Tisch thing. I don't wanna talk about it.

12. I spent an hour video taping garbage.  

It was for a journalism project documenting NYU's Zero Waste Week. But still.

13. I took a class by the woman who voiced characters on my favorite childhood cartoon. 

It was The Winx Club, in case ya'll were wondering.

14. I attended my first movie premiere on accident. 

The film was "How To Be Single". And yes, Rebel and Dakota made an appearance.

15. I tattooed myself multiple times. 

Sorry Mom.

16. I moved into my first apartment. 

I cried like a BABY when my parents left and to be honest I'm still getting use to not being in the dorms anymore.

17. I made some life-long friends. 

New York is weird because there's so much time that you spend alone, but when you meet people you click with you're about to forget how lonely you were ten minutes ago and focus on the memories you're about to make.