10 Things I'm Excited For When Corona Is Over

Instead of getting down, here's some positives.

22
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

We're all pretty tired of this whole stay at home thing. All the fun stuff is closed, and there's not much to do. So, I'm looking forward to what we can do when this is over.

1. Church

I miss both my Starkville church and my home church so badly. Once we can meet again, it's going to be a really happy day! I can't wait to see all my sweet friends and come together as one in person body.

2. Big Gatherings

I'm defintely a people person, so being away from all of my people has gotten me really down. I love having big groups of people to hang out with. One of the first things I'll do once this is all said and done is gather the biggest group of friends possible!

3. Escape Rooms 

Every summer me and my family go to the beach and do an escape room, and recently my boyfriend and I tried a new one near us. They're a really great thing to do if you want a little challenge while still having fun!

4. Sonic

I. Love. Sonic. Late night slushie runs are one of my favorite things and I'm so pumped to be able to do that again, especially during the summer.

5. Swimming

There's always bound to be a swimming event of some kind when summer hits, so I'm really looking forward to eating good food, in good company, by the pool.

6. Day Trips

Spontaneous ones, preferably. Whether it be to Starkville or to Red Bluffs, I really want to take tons of trips with lots of different friends to make soem really cool memories.

7. StarkVegas

Speaking of Starkville, I cannot begin to express the excitement I have for moving into my first ever town house. Moving to Aspen Heights is going to give me my own space and allow me to bring my cat with me. Not to mention I have some of the sweetest and most amazing roomies. (Love you Faith)

8. (Real) School

Face to face classes are just different, and I think we can all agree on that. I don't think I'm alone in being ready to return to regular class.

9. Football Season

You'll catch me in Davis Wade ringing my cowbell and cheering my Dawgs on to a win under our new Coach Leech all through the fall. Plus a couple of tailgates with some good eats, if I'm lucky.

10. Getting Out Of The House

All of these things and more fall under this category, but seriously. I'm so tired of spending the majority of my time indoors and away from people.

Everything on this list may or may not happen soon, but I'm looking forward to them nonetheless. Corona, go away!