50 Things Heard In Every Chapter Meeting

50 Things That Can Be Heard In EVERY Panhellenic Chapter Meeting

Step into any Panhellenic chapter on a Monday night around 6 or 7 p.m. and these will be at least a few things you are bound to hear.

lmlott
lmlott
163

1. How long will chapter be?

The question of the hour!

2. Did you record the bachelor?

Seriously, can the bachelor be moved to another night?

3. Are you coming over to watch the bachelor after this?

The biggest social event of the week.

4. Wait, What?

There is a constant state of confusion.

5. Wait, when is this due?

Because we always wait until the last minute.

6. Is this mandatory?

Another of the big questions that is always asked.

7. Was dinner good?

Girls gotta eat

8. What's for lunch tomorrow?

Seriously food is a great part of being in a sorority

9. What did she say?

NO one understands anything

10. I can't hear anything..

NO ONE CAN HEAR EITHER

11. Can you speak up?

We always wanna know the tea.

12. Can you make the screen bigger?

No one can see. EVER.

13. Why are we doing this?

Also, college girls are lazy. We don't ever wanna do anything.

14. Do we have to?

At the end of a Monday night all we wanna do is go home. It's nothing against anyone, we are just TIRED.

15. Hey, while you're up, can you get me more *insert food here*?

It's like pulling gum out; everyone is gonna want something so get up wisely.

16. When does our social schedule come out?

SOCIALLLLSSSSS

17. When is formal?

Because its the biggest event of the year. Everyone loves getting dressed up.

18. Do you know where formal is?

We aren't supposed to know, but we always want to!

19. She's going to formal with WHO?

The MAJOR tea among any chapter

20. Let's just go alone. It's more fun that way anyway.

For those of us that couldn't find dates or don't what to. Your own sisters are ALWAYS the BEST dates!

21. Who are you taking to the date party?

Less of a big deal than formal, but it is still a major point of conversation.

22. What is our date party theme?

Theme parties are always so fun!! They are always a crowd favorite!!

23. Who are we swapping with?

Yes, swaps are fun. But honestly, we just wind up dancing with our sisters so they are just there for show.

24. Well, that's not fair!

Nothing is ever fair with a room of 400 girls.

25. What time do you have class tomorrow?

Always trying to gage how late we can stay up that night?

26. What time do we have to be here?

Without these plans, everything would be so hectic.

27. When are you getting there?

And it's always hectic because there is a difference between what time we are SUPPOSED to be there and what time we ACTUALLY get there.

28. What is your bus time?

Bus times are given to us in an attempt to make the nights of events less hectic. They don't help.

29. I want to go home.

After a long day of class and work, everyone just wanted to go home.

30. STOP TALKING!!!!

Again, with a room of 400 girls, it will never be totally silent

31. Omg this is making my head hurt.

So. Much. Information. Enough to make anyone's head spin.

32. What time does recruitment practice start?

A very important question that no one wants to hear the answer to.

33. Does that apply to me?

Because as a chapter, we mess up, but no one ever wants to take the blame for it.

34. I'm gonna email her

The best way to have your voice heard.

35. What's her email?

But no one ever knows the right email to send it to.

36. Is there any dessert left?

BIG MOOD

37. Did you sign up for that?

Because you always want to make sure you're in the same time slots as your best friends.

38. Are you going to that?

Again, have to stay with your besties.

39. Do you wanna ride together?

Car pools are among the most common phenomenons in college.

40. What committee are you on?

Committees make the chapter go around. So when you sign up for one, you always wanna have a buddy with you.

41. When are the new t-shirts gonna be up?

T-shirts are a prized possession among sororities.

42. Have you seen the new t-shirts?

As soon as they are up, they are a topic of conversation.

43. Wow, she has got an attitude..

They may not mean it that way, but crammed into a tiny room with so many people after a long day, an attitude can slip out. No big deal. But it happens.

44. Do we have to turn our phones in?

The phone bucket, everyones worst nightmare.

45. Is check in open?

This is how our chapter makes sure we were at chapter, and once it's open, it hard to get there before the line is insanely long.

46. Have you checked in yet?

Again, it's so important because the line is unbearable.

47. Can you check me in?

Since the line is so bad, no one ever wants to get in it unless they have to.

48. Where did you park?

Because parking on campus is such a hassle..

49. Can you take me to my car?

Some cars are parked a lot farther than others and need rides to their car.

50. Have you seen *insert documentary here*?

WE LOVE DOCUMENTARIES!!!